Free Member
Feb 16, 2012
kent
Funster No
MH
Bessacar 465
Exp
ages
Hello fellow travellers, at last we can feel part of the community. The lovely but unsuitable (Brian couldn't get his leg over the drop down bed) Hymer has gone to another loving home, and the lovely Bessie stands waiting in the drive ready to set off and hopefully meet some of you friendly sounding folks. Just a jubilee in the way at present. I keep an eye on upcoming rallies and events and have picked up a few tips already from the forums. I expect we'll do a couple of local trips with her (south east) before we venture further, just to get the feel of her.Then, watch out for 2 little Gnomads and a littlle black terrier. Hope to see some of you soon.::bigsmile::thanks:

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi Silvergnomads, and a big welcome from the (isle of wight)
We no what you mean about drop down bed ,wife eventually coundn't manage it ( that is getting up in there ). so we changed our beloved Pilote A class for smaller Autocruise Starfire no probs now. like you we also have an excitable dog (cocker spaniel) called Emily or ASBO as she's known. We are off to kent in next few weeks as our son and daughter in law have just produced our second granddaughter Scarlett Elizabeth, so will be camping at sevenoaks ccc so as to visit them. Happy camping :thumb: Terry :Cool:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Very funny Brian, but your welcome was a little less than effusive. A bit of enthusiasm is attractive you know.

Anyway Nomads, welcome to our happy band and we look forward to seeing you soon. Perhaps our rally at Rutland Water early in July would suit you? ::bigsmile:

Ivy

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
welcome from us also .. we are also based in Kent

Welcome from us also.. we are in Tunbridge Wells in Kent.

A great place the MHF forum.. have meet a lot of the members of the past few years and even more on line.

Just about to make out June run in to France (next Tuesday)... love :france::france::france:

I hope you will enjoy your new toy and who knows will bump in to you at one of the shows where MHF members get together.

Then there is the July meet at Rutland Water in July or the Malvern show in August.

Bob, Sue and Ezzie the St Bernard:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Hi and welcome the bit about Brian and him not being able to get his leg over was to much information:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
S

silvergnomad

Free Member
Feb 16, 2012
kent
Funster No
MH
Bessacar 465
Exp
ages
I'll certainly try to look in on Quiz nights, but the grey on my head is on the outside. Grey hair in plenty, grey matter not so abundant. Thanks for the welcome though.:Doh:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Silvergnomad, welcome to fun, enjoy :welcomefunster:

bobandjanie