Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
The Elddis caravan appears on the sellers website.

The static is on the money, but understandably they don't mention site fees and the fact the park might want it removed soon because of its age.
The static isn't the scam, the whole static caravan park industry is!!!:Angry:

Edit, the Chausson is gone and the link takes you to 7 berth caravans!

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
Stewart Longton are a reputable caravan and motorhome dealer in Chorley I have dealt with them in the past they say it is a trade sale with no warranty which is feasible .

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
The one now showing on the link is a 1993 not the 1999 which the link originally showed. When Ebay remove an advert, they then show a list of similar models.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Rolo

Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
Leyland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
10+
The one now showing on the link is a 1993 not the 1999 which the link originally showed. When Ebay remove an advert, they then show a list of similar models.
I know this van quite well as I sold her to Stuart Longton's as part exchange for my current van earlier this month. It is a 1993 CI RIVA 4 berth on a Transit base 2.5dl. Their description is quite accurate ( not so sure about he damp though) Klara is very clean, tidy and mechanically in great condition for her age. She has taken us all over the UK and Northern Europe over the last 4 or 5 years without any issues, or concerns. Stuart Longton's are reputable dealers and this one is not a scam. We have some fantastic memories thanks to her....... NOT HAPPY BUNNY TO SEE OUR VAN LISTED AS A SCAM!!!!!

Last edited:

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
....... NOT HAPPY BUNNY TO SEE OUR VAN LISTED AS A SCAM!!!!!

As I said, the 1993 one (your old one) is not listed as a scam. The scam was a 1999 model which has been removed. Once removed, Ebay will show a list of similar models for sale, none of which are a scam.

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
I know this van quite well as I sold her to Stuart Longton's as part exchange for my current van earlier this month. It is a 1993 CI RIVA 4 berth on a Transit base 2.5dl. Their description is quite accurate ( not so sure about he damp though) Klara is very clean, tidy and mechanically in great condition for her age. She has taken us all over the UK and Northern Europe over the last 4 or 5 years without any issues, or concerns. Stuart Longton's are reputable dealers and this one is not a scam. We have some fantastic memories thanks to her....... NOT HAPPY BUNNY TO SEE OUR VAN LISTED AS A SCAM!!!!!
Your van was not listed as a scam simply used after I posted
As Paul says it originally showed a 1999 ci motorhome --- I try to post only the links which show scams but sometimes the scammers change the adds almost as soon as I post -- a couple of months back I posted about five links to scam M/Hs that sundenly changed to car matts etc, the only way I can stop the adds from changing is to leave them and not bother posting -- what would you prefer me to do stop posting the scams ? or put up with them changing ? I am only aware of me posting one or poss two links that I got wrong or where questionable -- but I cannot stop the adds changing after I have posted :winky:I have also come across a couple that have changed from a classified add to a auction type, again after I posted
terry

May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On our 2nd MH now a AutoTrail Savannah which we're absolutely delighted with
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Link Removed
pt=UK_Campers_Caravans_Motorhomes&hash=item4accce4943

You sure about this the first one is Stewart Longton Motorhomes generally a recognised dealer

May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Link Removed

You sure about this the first one is in fact being sold by "Stewart Longton Motorhomes" generally a recognised dealer
Ian

May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Link Removed

You absolutely sure about this the first one is in fact being sold by "Stewart Longton Motorhomes" generally a recognised dealer

Ian:Eeek:

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
Ian..
Its nice to see you policingthe police so to speak. But terrys pretty good at spotting these and the first link you indicated has been removed...
Normally that's because eBay are confident that the ad is wrong

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
I give up - my head is now hurting from banging it against a brick wall!!

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
You sure about this the first one is in fact being sold by "Stewart Longton Motorhomes" generally a recognised dealer
Ian

You absolutely sure about this the first one is in fact being sold by "Stewart Longton Motorhomes" generally a recognised dealer

Ian:Eeek:

YES I AM POSSITIVE ---THE FIRST ONE WAS A SCAM 1999 CI and now because ebay have removed it its showing the similar but different 1993 Ci :Doh::Doh: as both Paul and myself have said ::bigsmile: See today's Sunday scams the CI is listed 3rd down again :winky:
terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back