Satellite system (1 Viewer)

Dec 29, 2012
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7066df
Exp
Since 2014
Been well pleased with mine @peterc10 .also having Bluetooth is extremely useful . Roy
@Khizzie & @peterc10 have you tried using Bluetooth headphones? I am trying to find out if I can use Bluetooth headphones on the Cello C22EFF without cutting out the tv speaker.
I have just emailed their customer support who say that all headphones cut out the tv speaker but I am not sure they understood that I was talking about Bluetooth headphone. They also said they were out on stock of the C22EFF and would not be manufacturing any more.
I have asked if the are no longer making traveller tv's but not had a reply yet.

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
No
@Khizzie & @peterc10 have you tried using Bluetooth headphones? I am trying to find out if I can use Bluetooth headphones on the Cello C22EFF without cutting out the tv speaker.
I have just emailed their customer support who say that all headphones cut out the tv speaker but I am not sure they understood that I was talking about Bluetooth headphone. They also said they were out on stock of the C22EFF and would not be manufacturing any more.
I have asked if the are no longer making traveller tv's but not had a reply yet.
I just have a small but effective sound bar ..works great for me . Roy

Dec 29, 2012
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7066df
Exp
Since 2014
@Khizzie Thanks for the reply Roy.
I am hard of hearing and do not want to disturb every one on site:D as I would need the volume very high. So looking for a method of listening without cutting out tv speakers or loads of wires like I have now, using a digital to analog converter and wireless headphones.

Cello customer service have just told me that the traveller tv (C22EFF) with Bluetooth is out of stock and when the new traveller tv is manufactured it will no longer have Bluetooth. So if anyone wants a cello tv with Bluetooth you may need to buy one quickly.
David

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Never tried it with headphones, bluetooth or otherwise I am afraid. Sorry.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
do you have the foot print size for mounting, Im trying to work out the roof space required and to see whats left for solar panal fitting
Found the instructions online, the dimensions for the dish are in them. The mounting plate is about 15mm bigger all round.

Attachments

• 0141317R13-manuel-SNIPE2-EN.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 16

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
@Khizzie Thanks for the reply Roy.
I am hard of hearing and do not want to disturb every one on site:D as I would need the volume very high. So looking for a method of listening without cutting out tv speakers or loads of wires like I have now, using a digital to analog converter and wireless headphones.

Cello customer service have just told me that the traveller tv (C22EFF) with Bluetooth is out of stock and when the new traveller tv is manufactured it will no longer have Bluetooth. So if anyone wants a cello tv with Bluetooth you may need to buy one quickly.
David
With the sound bar on the speaker on my cello cut out and only work through the sound bar .so.. Would be logical for the speakers to cut out when using headset.. Imo.Roy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 29, 2012
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7066df
Exp
Since 2014
With the sound bar on the speaker on my cello cut out and only work through the sound bar .so.. Would be logical for the speakers to cut out when using headset.. Imo.Roy
Roy that's brilliant, I think that has answered my question. Thanks very much.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back