Free Member
Apr 4, 2011
l,estartit,costa brava
Funster No
MH
bessacarr
Exp
rookie
seen a focus855 portable sat system and wondered if it will work in northern france.or can anyone recomend another system and minimum size dish needed.thanks in advance-maroom2

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
:thumb:try one of these,,,,, http://www.satshop.co.uk/section57/product25/Arcon-sweety-43cm-dish.html i used one down to Dijon last suimmer and got all sky channels.

its compact and easy to store,:thumb: you can position it for line of site to satellite:thumb: and does not cost the Earth.:Cool: i am thinking of getting its bigger brother http://www.satshop.co.uk/section57/product26/Arcon-arcon-multi-57cm-dish.html as this will take you all the way to the med and beyond as it is claimed to be as effective as a normal 85cm dish.:thumb:

otis the staffy

Free Member
Jan 2, 2010
Funster No
Tv in france

We have a large Oyster dish but friends purchased a complete system from Maplins which included case,leads,dish and a box which picks up several sats including Astra 2.I think they paid about £70 all in ,not a lot of good for Spain ect but good for top end of France :thumb:Stay Safe

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
Multimo

Look at Roadpro. I have a small dish with what looks like a yellow nose. Currently in S Spain and I can pick up BBC Radio 2, CCN & Sky News and Steam and can watch the 6 Nations rugby. Not bad with uch a small ish and I don't need to watch the soaps anyway.

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
Multimo

Look at Roadpro. I have a small dish with what looks like it has a yellow nose.:thumb: Currently in S Spain and I can pick up BBC Radio 2, CCN & Sky News and Steam and can watch the 6 Nations rugby. Not bad with such a small dish and I don't need to watch the soaps anyway. In France, depending where I am, I get more programmes

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back