sat tv in france

Discussion in 'TV & Satellite' started by maroom2, Feb 13, 2012.

1. maroom2

maroom2 Read Only Funster

seen a focus855 portable sat system and wondered if it will work in northern france.or can anyone recomend another system and minimum size dish needed.thanks in advance-maroom2

2. Phill D

Phill D

:thumb:try one of these,,,,, http://www.satshop.co.uk/section57/product25/Arcon-sweety-43cm-dish.html i used one down to Dijon last suimmer and got all sky channels.

its compact and easy to store,:thumb: you can position it for line of site to satellite:thumb: and does not cost the Earth.:Cool: i am thinking of getting its bigger brother http://www.satshop.co.uk/section57/product26/Arcon-arcon-multi-57cm-dish.html as this will take you all the way to the med and beyond as it is claimed to be as effective as a normal 85cm dish.:thumb:

3. otis the staffy

otis the staffy Read Only Funster

Tv in france

We have a large Oyster dish but friends purchased a complete system from Maplins which included case,leads,dish and a box which picks up several sats including Astra 2.I think they paid about £70 all in ,not a lot of good for Spain ect but good for top end of France :thumb:Stay Safe

4. geoff1947

geoff1947 Read Only Funster

Multimo

Look at Roadpro. I have a small dish with what looks like a yellow nose. Currently in S Spain and I can pick up BBC Radio 2, CCN & Sky News and Steam and can watch the 6 Nations rugby. Not bad with uch a small ish and I don't need to watch the soaps anyway.

5. geoff1947

geoff1947 Read Only Funster

Multimo

Look at Roadpro. I have a small dish with what looks like it has a yellow nose.:thumb: Currently in S Spain and I can pick up BBC Radio 2, CCN & Sky News and Steam and can watch the 6 Nations rugby. Not bad with such a small dish and I don't need to watch the soaps anyway. In France, depending where I am, I get more programmes