Free Member
Nov 20, 2007
runcorn
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2001
thinking of swopping my oyster sat for a camos dome is it hard to remove and what price do you think i could get for my old system only swopping due to wanting an inmotion sat

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Ill remove it for free and dispose of it too
What are mates for:thumb:
Geo
Posted via Mobile Device

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Simple enough to remove covering the hole might be a problem if the other one doesn't.
secondhand, who knows but I have £50 sitting here for it, hee hee.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
When we had our Camos system fitted the fitters said that if we changed unit or system they would come back and move or remove the system - they have special cover plates to seal up and new plates for refitting. We had ours fitted at NEC Feb and the fitting was free on a special show deal. Possibly might have got a better price elsewhere but with free fitting it was a good deal:thumb:

adventure

Free Member
Oct 16, 2007
somerset
Funster No
Exp
25 years
The Oyster is quite easy to remove, it is best to leave the fixing plate on the roof and just remove the motor unit, the wire enters through a fitted cable gland so you will need to remove the four screws and slide a paint scrapper under to break the seal, the camos dome will fix back over the exsisting plate and the supplied cable seal will cover the hole, so it is quite easy.
You should get a good price for the oyster it depends on how old the system is, Ebay is a good place to sell a system if its the vision one I would say around six hundred a vision two around eight hundred, the new owner would have to buy the fixing plate an original would be about £130 :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back