LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Last year at Lincoln Total Satellites ( Robert ?? ) fitted an ex demo system on our van

In February at the Scunthorpe meet it decided to throw a wobbly and emulate a ballet dancer !!

I called Robert and arranged for a repair to be carried out at Newark ( They did offer to travel all the way to Norfolk from Wakefield but I said I was happy to wait )

Over the Saturday Robert visited the van twice and sorted out half the problem and then we shifted the van over to near his stand on Sunday where he spent more than an hour completing the repair and ensuring everything was back to being spot on.

I would advise anyone looking for an automated sat system to at least give them a look and get a quote

Absolutely top people and Robert could not give a better customer service than he does !! :thumb:

Free Member
Dec 3, 2009
surrey
Funster No
MH
hymer A class
Exp
since 2010
Last year at Lincoln Total Satellites ( Robert ?? ) fitted an ex demo system on our van

In February at the Scunthorpe meet it decided to throw a wobbly and emulate a ballet dancer !!

I called Robert and arranged for a repair to be carried out at Newark ( They did offer to travel all the way to Norfolk from Wakefield but I said I was happy to wait )

Over the Saturday Robert visited the van twice and sorted out half the problem and then we shifted the van over to near his stand on Sunday where he spent more than an hour completing the repair and ensuring everything was back to being spot on.

I would advise anyone looking for an automated sat system to at least give them a look and get a quote

Absolutely top people and Robert could not give a better customer service than he does !! :thumb:

can you please give contact details I google total satellite only came up with an amercian company

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Yup, Bob ( Bobandjane ) came to my rescue.. Full trade name is TCS Robert Jackson.
Their web site is Link Removed

When I was originally looking for a system I also spoke to Snellyvision who came across as being helpful and professional too, but not as friendly and helpful as Robert.
Having said that I know a chap who bought their mechanical system from them .. They got a good deal and help with the DIY installation, so probably another supplier to add to the good guy list :thumb:

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Totally agree if you will excuse the pun - they fitted our auto system at NEC Feb 2009 - has not missed a beat - said they would arrive at 8.00 am were there a couple of minutes before and fiited it while we waited - only a couple of hours and all was working - can thorougly recommend them - they made a great point of the fact they were a family company and any problems they would sort very quickly and would travel anywhere in the UK to do it.

Total Satelite Company Ltd - 12 Denby Lane - Grange Moor - Wakefield - WF4 4ED Phone 01924 848566 Mobile 07801 843332 was the name and address but possibly Robert has carried on from his Dad as it was a father and son team that did ours - thoroughly recommend them :thumb:

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Just the opposite ! Robert IS the dad !! :thumb:
While chatting it turned out we had a similar early background
Came up from television engineering, both did city and guilds .. He stuck with it while I bailed and did Uni stuff ( bone idle me ! LOL !! )

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

teensvan

Free Member
Jul 25, 2009
Fulltime in Motorhome
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
The crankup systems do not get any of these problems and you can fit it yourself in a couple of hours. I fitted mine while on the C&CC site at Weston-s-Mare. Not one problem in 5 years of fulltiming.

steve & ann. ---------------- teensvan

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back