Sat Box (1 Viewer)

Mar 29, 2011
Rugby UK
Funster No
MH
C Class RS
Exp
I Have “in Motion” on my sat dome, its fine stationary with a brilliant picture, BUT, as soon as I move it starts to pick up the signal maybe for a few hundred yards and then nothing, as there appears to be nothing wrong with the tracking aspect according to the engineer he rang Track vision and they told him the Grundig HD box I Have is no good for in motion, so 2 questions does anyone use a Grundig and has anyone got any comments on a Manhatton HDRS box which I am thinking of getting, Track Vision mentioned a Humax 1000s but my mate had trouble witha humax box

Dave

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
Suggest you ask Eddie Vanbitz for a recommendation as he installs loads of KVH domes.

Emmenay

Free Member
Dec 11, 2011
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-tiki 600
Exp
Since 2011
I Have “in Motion” on my sat dome, its fine stationary with a brilliant picture, BUT, as soon as I move it starts to pick up the signal maybe for a few hundred yards and then nothing, as there appears to be nothing wrong with the tracking aspect according to the engineer he rang Track vision and they told him the Grundig HD box I Have is no good for in motion, so 2 questions does anyone use a Grundig and has anyone got any comments on a Manhatton HDRS box which I am thinking of getting, Track Vision mentioned a Humax 1000s but my mate had trouble witha humax box

Dave

If its the manhattan plaza HDRS then in general its very good but as for 'in motion' I wouldn't know if it would cope.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back