Free Member
Sep 9, 2012
surrey
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
six months
sailing to santander will arrive at 6pm anyone know a stopover within an hours drive from the port

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi out towards the air port there are industrial estates we very often stop on them .or just outside on the 611 to torrelavega there is a big shell garagewith a big truck stop .again thats usefull. or we also stop at torrelavega near the continente super market .or behind the aldi super market across the road .lots of parking .or a bit further up the road at sierra panda railway station again big carpark.

OP
OP
H

homolgus

Free Member
Sep 9, 2012
surrey
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
six months
thanks for the information it will be useful i am driving to the algarve and may wish to stop on the way down are there plentiful stopovers in portugal

regards homolgus

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi. my experiance is you can almost stop where ever you like. but park ,dont camp .nothing outside .no leveling ramps and no chairs etc outside .
Link Removed may find this usefull.
i would possibly enter portugal near elvas .nice town very interesting then evora and down to the algarve visiting a few barrages /lakes on the way.
have a good one .normally fill up in spain before entering portugal save a shilling .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back