LIFE MEMBER
Sep 15, 2013
Wales
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
2 years
I don't use the holder or leave visible in our vehicles - it is too attractive to scroats who are happy to use your tag to travel through tolls at your expense.
How do you attach it to your windscreen then ? :/

OP
OP
snowdrops

snowdrops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 15, 2013
Wales
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
2 years
Ah ! didn't realise you could put it that low, said had to be behind mirror so that's where we stuck the holder, tho we do remove the tag. Thanks for that :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
Ah ! didn't realise you could put it that low, said had to be behind mirror so that's where we stuck the holder, tho we do remove the tag. Thanks for that :)
Every so often we have to move it around but most of the time, we leave it as it is. Re the height of the device, I would guess that your dashboard is higher than most cars anyway - however, I also put it in a bag on my car dashboard ledge when we are not in the mh.

N&K

Free Member
May 26, 2008
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
Swift Sundance 630L
Exp
I tend to try and communicate in French, by saying, "Bonjour. Je suis un camping-car s'il vous plaît." This translates to , "Hello. I am a camping car please", which usually results in a reduction from classe 4 or 3, down to classe 2.
When successful I always finish with "Merci beaucoup."

Job done. (y)

Cheers,

Jock. :)
Hi always start in French, but they never budge anymore, their sensors tell them we're to high :-( . Talking to them used to work in the old motorhome where we didn't have a sat dish.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back