Sanef liber-t tag (1 Viewer)

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
It looks like I have joined the French arm, as all docs are in French. I said I was a numpty :(
Suggest that if you haven't yet filled in the documents don't do so. Presumably you don't yet have a TAG. Check on line for the British arm and start again.

I found them very helpful. If you are having an issue with your "French application" they will probably advise you what to do, although they operate as a separate entity.

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Suggest that if you haven't yet filled in the documents don't do so. Presumably you don't yet have a TAG. Check on line for the British arm and start again.

I found them very helpful. If you are having an issue with your "French application" they will probably advise you what to do, although they operate as a separate entity.
You can always pick up phone and give the UK office a ring .sometimes so mm uch easier.0142329917 between 10 am and 3pm Roy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
May 29, 2016
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line
Exp
Since 2016
Hello all, I think I am a bit of a numpty, but I'm going to ask the question anyway, because I am confused.

I recently applied for the liber-t tag, after reading that there is a deal on them at the moment. I filled everything in online and opted for paying by Bank Card. I then received by email some documents to fill in, and return, and these docs requested my full bank details i.e. SWIFT/BIC CODE. Do I still need to give them my Bank details, as well as opting to pay by card?

Thank you
There are several companies providing the tags - if its Sanef you've applied to then I think you need to pay by bank account, they no longer allow billing to credit cards.

If you want to bill to a credit card and can manage a website in French then I'd suggest using APRR instead who allow this. Plus the APPR one is cheaper if you'll use it in 9 months or fewer per year.

Oct 2, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 866f
Exp
Since 2014
Ours only failed to work once. My tip would be wherever you put it make sure you know how to unclip it so that if it doesn't work you can simply wave it in front of the booth and get it to work.
We had to call for assistance, when she arrived we couldn't unclip it. She unclipped it waved it in front of the booth and we felt right chumps.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 6, 2013
Mirfield West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero 680FB
Exp
Since 2012
Many thanks @DM23 - @Khizzie - @maison, for all for your advice. There is soooo much to consider when going travelling in Europe. I still have to understand the coins needed for campsites as I understand there are several different types :( Then there are electric fittings/LPG sources/safe solo Aires/Triangles.......the list is endless. Dementia runs in my family (my father has Alzheimers), so maybe all this brain activity will give me a little longer before I succumb. I know it's no laughing matter, but humour goes a long way in finding acceptance. o_O

Oct 2, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 866f
Exp
Since 2014
Many thanks @DM23 - @Khizzie - @maison, for all for your advice. There is soooo much to consider when going travelling in Europe. I still have to understand the coins needed for campsites as I understand there are several different types :( Then there are electric fittings/LPG sources/safe solo Aires/Triangles.......the list is endless. Dementia runs in my family (my father has Alzheimers), so maybe all this brain activity will give me a little longer before I succumb. I know it's no laughing matter, but humour goes a long way in finding acceptance. o_O
Julie, you'll enjoy it.
It was our first time in the van abroad last autumn, neither of us can speak French or Spanish. I had a long list of the sort of things you have and everything came together. The hardest thing was coming home!
Relax and enjoy.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back