Samsung Kies - Outook 2007

Discussion in 'Computers' started by ShiftZZ, Apr 6, 2013.

1. ShiftZZ

ShiftZZ Funster Life Member

I use both of the above and have yet to manage to sync the diary/schedule...

Any thoughts?

Not interested in Google Calender etc..

Last edited: Apr 6, 2013
  2. bungy

bungy Funster

Is that a typo...as in Kies not lies:Rofl1:

its hit and miss and you'll need to get some additional apps...which sort of defeats the object ion my mind!!

I gave up with it to be honest..only use google now for calenders and stuff

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bailey58

Bailey58 Funster Life Member

Nor me, can't get on with google calendar either. Perhaps JJ has it sussed, it's been a few weeks now since he learnt how to answer a call. :Rofl1:

• Like Like x 1
  4. campa cola

campa cola Funster

I seem to remember I had to start with a new empty outlook calendar to get it to work as Kies would not syc with the exisiting one...which also kind of defeats the object. and it took hours to sort it all out. Then when Kies gets an upgrade it usually all goes south for a few days and comes back at the next upgrade of the upgrade.......what a pile of pants kies is but the phones are great.:Doh:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Deckard

Deckard Read Only Funster

Kies Issues....

Yup i am pretty savvy with pc;s n stuff....and i couldnt make it work reliably either....

I use an app called "Gsync" with installs into outlook......this syncs to a gmail account....which i then sync to my phone....it works with the standard app, but i have also bought an app called "Business Calendar"

http://www.fieldstonsoftware.com/software/gsyncit3/index.shtml - $19.99 (one off)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mikado.bizcalpro&hl=en $5 one off

Ok, its a small investment, but i have run this combo across multiple android devices, it works. It works well and i can vouch i have run my business on this combo for four years. Might a tad overkill for standard use - but i have 6 calendars running through this sync'd to my phone and Outlook (2003)....