Free Member
Jun 10, 2009
Wirral
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since June 2009
Interesting that this post resurrected today. Been looking hard and long for a replacement and see that Talktalk (yes I know not the most popular with everyone) are offering the S3 on a medium plan for £20 per month (24 month contract) to anyone with a Talktalk contract (I guess that means phone/broadband).

The medium plan is for (monthly) 300 minutes (more than do me) 3000 texts (nuff said) and a mightily impressive 1.5GB if you sign up online.

Looking on eBay I see new S3 £400 plus - so £480 including the above cannot be bad.

Steve

Rocles

Free Member
Oct 10, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
We both have S3's...love them, best bit of kit ever :Smile: Would recommend the S3 without hestitation. It also works with one click as a WiFi hotspot, great for MH use....and if you install one of the DLNA programs like Broken Link Removed, you can Stream music and Video, and photos, directly to your Smart TV from the S3. Brilliant stuff.

Some handy hints on getting more out of the battery at THIS page Its worked superbly for me. Another must-have (free) app... AVG Cleaner. It cleans temp files and Cache on a regular basis automatically...really works, and speeds up the system a lot. Also, Silent Night, which shuts off most of the phone overnight, with programmable overrides for important calls. Brilliant app.

I would buy a Galaxy Tablet too, but have instead hacked my (£100 bargain) older HP Touchpad 32gb to run Android V4, and its superb now, so does all I need in a Tab.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back