Free Member
May 13, 2012
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Sunlight Cliff 601
Exp
12 years plus
I have treated myself to the note and have now learned how to use it.
I want to use this when out and about for Skype and e-mail and a bit of browsing.
not knowing to much about connectivity how or what is the best way to connect when no wifi available?
I also have a sim free LG 5 phone,
I know I can buy a sim to use in Morocco but obviously can't plug it into the note
any help or advice on the best easiest way to connect?.
Thank you

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Should be able to tether it to your phone wirelessly, could cost a bit in data charges though:Sad:

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
on most phones you can activate them to act as a hotspot then your tablet picks up the wifi from that
on android phones from your home screen click menu- settings- wireless and networks scroll down to portable wi fi hotspot and tap to activate when the tick appears its on then go back to the tablet and it should come up on your available networks

OP
OP
MickyP

MickyP

Free Member
May 13, 2012
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Sunlight Cliff 601
Exp
12 years plus
Have put a program called FoxFi a free android download from play store it works well and I have no trouble getting Internet this way, this is OK when I wildcamp in Spain as I have lots of data on my phone package, but will not be able to use this when I roam UK, France, Morocco etc, so can I connect a Dongle for whatever country I am in direct to tablet with a otg cable. Will I need any program or is it automatically set?
THANK YOU

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back