Free Member
Mar 22, 2010
Forest of Dean, Glos
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
New end of March 2010
Wishing Kath and John a very safe journey back to the Uk from Zahora and Just to say it was lovely to see you and to be in your company again. Keep Smiling ::bigsmile: Nannyjan

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
This morning I cooked a traditional english breakfast to ease Kath and John back into the english way of life.

They have now left for Salamanca, John at the wheel, Kath as Chief Navigator, we look forward to hearing of their safe arrival.

Safe travels folks and thanks for your excellent company, it was a blast and we look forward to doing it all again soon ::bigsmile:

Bryan is thrilled with the extra tins of beans and sausages that they donated to his treasure chest under the RV :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Safe journey guys, see you back in Wales soon.

This morning its freezing rain and grey skies, so slippy I nearly didn't make the 20m to the office.:Smile: Its forecast to thaw so it should be a little better by the time you reach us:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Bye Kath and John! Have a safe journey ::bigsmile:riving2:::bigsmile:riving2:::bigsmile:riving2:

It was lovely welcoming you to our place in Spain!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: So glad you enjoyed it!

Hope to see you again soon!:thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Sale journey home Guys.

Wales is thawing rapidly, you must have scared all the snow away:roflmto:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
TURN BACK
Sense you know it makes :thumb:
Yoda:Cool:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Safe journey Kath and John.... if they do an exchange rate .. say two for one... I would love to take your place....:Smile:

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
Wave to us, we just about to drive to Zahora we.re sat on docks at Plymouth......I know bit early but had come thru storms and blizzards to get here:thumb:

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Regardless of direction have a safe journey.:thumb:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
We would like to thank everyone for their good wishes for our journey to and return from Zahora Spain , what wonderful support from you all
Thank You !:thumb::thumb:

Marie (with Rex helping) cooked a lovely farewell meal for us last night and with Bryan, Suzy and Nannyjan a lovely last night was had by all
Thank you Marie and Rex!

We then left this morning around 8.30am for Salamanca ...the first stage of our return trip but not until Suzy making sure we had a delicious full english breakfast inside us which she cooked for us, even Rex joined us for this at an early hour....are we spoilt or what ::bigsmile:::bigsmile: again Thank You Suzy and Bryan !

The wonderful send off.....there was Rex, Bryan, Suzy, Nannyjan and even Marie (and you know how Marie doesnt do early) was there to wave us off

We had a fantastic time with excellent company, there were some rainy days but there was also some beautiful warm sunny days with the bluest skies and stunning scenery, also the site works hard to keep it at its best, all amenities plentiful.

Would we go back .....................

You betcha !
We have already enquired about the early spring, just have to save our pennies now!

We are now at the Camping Regio and intend to travel to Santilillana tomorrow so we can board the dreaded ferry on Monday

Three quarters of the way here we we ran into snow alot on the sides and fields, and the mountains were white so thought we would buy some snow chains so hopefully we wont need them

Will post some more photos asap

John n Kath xx

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Glad you arrived safely Kath!:Smile::Smile:

Tomorrow should be a doddle after that marathon drive!:Smile:

Yes I did get up early to see you off but I went back to bed after you left!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So pleased you and John enjoyed your stay here ( in spite of the weather:Eeek:) hope to see you in the spring!:thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back