Safari Room Onto A Omnistor 5000 (1 Viewer)

Davfo42

Free Member
Jun 19, 2015
Ireland
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
10 years
Hi anyone out there got any recomendations for a safari room to attach to an omnistor 5000 awning. or should i get a drive away room.
Just need an extra bit of space where the kids can relax/ read if it is raining etc. Looking for something that is quick to put up and take down.

Lee Fryer

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 21, 2014
Eastleigh
Funster No
MH
Coach built CI Carioca 15
Exp
Since June 2012
I have just ordered one from Obelink.co.uk you have to list all the parts seperate works out at £180 ish delivered in 4 days from Netherlands.
Lee

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Looking for something that is quick to put up and take down.

aren't we all.. :LOL:

Safari rooms are heavy and not particularly quick to put up.. and if you want to go out for the day.. it all has to come down and get packed away again.. always plenty for sale on eBay.. I wonder why ..

there are plenty of driveaway awnings on the market.. nylon with fibreglass poles are lightweight and can be packed away quite quickly ..

I had a Movelite XL.. a reasonable decent one and not too expensive.. easy to put up.. if you want better quality look at Dorema .. but quality comes at a premium..

the latest ones have pneumatic poles.. more expensive than fibreglass pole models, but I have no experience of them .

our Movelite in winter

DSC_5920.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back