Free Member
Oct 5, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
C Class bessy E560
Exp
Getting the hang of it
First of all I just want to say high to everyone, I have been browsing this forum for months now and thought it was time to say hello, also just want to say what a great bunch of friendly and helpful lot you all are.:Smile: Mrs B and myself are about to embark on a new adventure in the motorhome world. We haven’t got one yet but we will before April. We had a caravan in the late 80’s when the kids were small but only for a few months, I was terrified of towing it to be honest:Sad: but we did really enjoy it when we were parked up etc and all had a great time:Smile:. So we are really looking forward to our new adventure after a long spell.
As the title says “sad day for Mrs B and myself” Our Daughter has finished Uni now, done 4 years and came out with hons etc, so very proud parents as some of you are as well I expect. Anyway she has landed a job up in Bradford!!and we are going to move her into her new flat this weekend, We are in Devon :Eeek: so we have a great journey tomorrow and yea I have seen the forcast!!:help::help:.
Mrs B and myself are dreading it as it means basically she is leaving home for good :cry:, but will be home now and again when she gets the chance ::bigsmile:. so we will be adding to the floods etc with a few tears I reckon . She will do fine as she has a good head on her shoulders.

Builder.

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
Ours have both left home, one has had a couple of stays back home and we might get the other and her husband for a while when they are moving house.

When at home they were used to our late nights and trips away, so they know that we're still living the rock and roll lifestyle. Some friends of ours however, are questioned closely by their 20-something kids as to where they go and what they get up to. Their kids have been known to look thro the parents Sat Navs to see where they have been !! :Eeek:

The best way to make sure they return often is to let them go and live life for themselves (and be ready to hand them money sometimes).

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Builder147

Builder147

Free Member
Oct 5, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
C Class bessy E560
Exp
Getting the hang of it
What MH are you looking for you never know someone might know where there is one ready and waiting so you can fast forward to freedom ::bigsmile:

We are looking for a Bessacarr E425 Fiat Ducato 130. Been trolling tineternet for a while now looking for 1. I have a few bookmarked.:Smile:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back