RV what`s your opinion. (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
:ROFLMAO:::bigsmile: too right Buttons :winky: I HAVE GONE FROM A 2 BERTH TO A 4 BERTH TO A 6 BERTH AND NOW BACK TO A 2 OR SHOULD THAT BE 3 ? (BLOODY CAPS)ARRRGGGG done it again :Smile:The 2 suits us fine now- Which van did not suit best ? the 6 berth :Doh: it had two bunks and a massive over cab bed (7ft 4 ins by 5 ft 9 ins)with the dinette making up the other double ::bigsmile:Ann could not climb out of the O cab bed and did not like the lower bunk so we slept on the dinette all the time but this was the most uncomfortable place to sit during the day-Hate dinettes ::bigsmile: Ok for eating at but then bloody useless.
Give me this current one any day :thumb:Size matters-too small no good but too big bloody useless
terry
Agree, Too big and it takes all of the spontaneity away from owning a motorhome. The perfect example was Bob he planed and prepared his RV for months, getting it ready loading every conceivable item, forgetting nothing, just for one wet trip away.
Me on the other hand, I use the van most days, if the weather forecast is favourable then we chuck a clean set of clothes and some wine in the fridge and we are on our way, no planing in fact we normally decide on route where we are going. If it is a bank holiday and all sites are full then we have been known to drive on site, park outside the shower block for a shower then have a few drinks in the bar and sleep over in the late arrivals car park. Now you cant do that in an RV. :thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Agree, Too big and it takes all of the spontaneity away from owning a motorhome.

And how would you know that? You can be as spontaneous as you like as long as you are a bit brave, yes it does mean a little more planning and map syudying, but many of us do that with little vans.

And anyway I'd like to see you cope with one leg and wheelchair or two in your little van. I reckon you might take a while to get ready then too::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
In my experience, the price of the motorhome has no bearing of the fun you can have with them. I've owned expensive new ones and cheap old ones, I've owned a lot of motorhomes, and the truth is while I can often recall a place a pitch a person a trip or an incident, its rare that I can accurately say what van we had at the time 100k or 12k its just the van:Smile:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I THINK I'M ON THE WRONG FURUM YOU LOT ARE ALL BLOODY MILIONAIRS. NO PLACE FOR A POOR OLD GEORDIE LIKE ME I THOUGHT IT WAS A FORUM FOR FUN NOT MONEY PEOPLE?????????????????????

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I THINK I'M ON THE WRONG FURUM YOU LOT ARE ALL BLOODY MILIONAIRS. NO PLACE FOR A POOR OLD GEORDIE LIKE ME I THOUGHT IT WAS A FORUM FOR FUN NOT MONEY PEOPLE?????????????????????

Are you trying to say if you have money you can't have fun? when I had bugger all I had great fun......now I have a bit of money I am having just as much fun.

Rv V euro van.....I have been reading on here buy british......sorry we don't make a chassis so thats buggered that idea........rv yup we park up and use the car........I prefer to use the car when away than a van........Rv don't need to dump black and grey tanks for a week plus I don't need to walk around camp sites with a cassette full of***** Yup my RV is as big as a small house and cost as much as a good semi I spend no more on it than normal servicing, I have on board gas which will last for two months....I can run on my batteries for four days without any charging, I have two air cons and two furnaces though never needed two I have a domestic sized side by side fridge......and the equivalent of an english King sized bed that I can walk round, the list goes on.

I would never knock any one who owns a caravan or a euro motorhome I have owned both..........so is it jealousy that makes people who have never owned an RV knock them :RollEyes: the old saying comes to mind don't knock it till you have tried it Oh and build quality no worse than any euro and better than some.

Are we any different to a caravan....nope.......any different to a euro........nope.......just enjoying my choice of RV.

As they used to put on the back of every Tiffin Alegro, Roughing It Smoothly :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Just my opinion of course.

All the best Rick

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
And how would you know that? You can be as spontaneous as you like as long as you are a bit brave. And anyway I'd like to see you cope with one leg and wheelchair or two in your little van. Ireckon you might take a while to get ready then too::bigsmile:
I speak with some previous, it is not all guess work:winky: I'm sure that Bob will understand but he was probably not the best example to post. Beside that Bobs Winni is not what I would discribe a ridiculous vehicle, its a great little van that given the right circumstances I could be tempted. :winky: Now truly rediculous vehicles are truly ridiculous, I spent the weekend in Suffolk I came across some really huge RVs smart cars the lot, that I wouldn't have as a gift, but each to their own. Are they members by the way Huge RVs on the White cliffs site at Sizewell. Their moto on the rear is ONE LIFE LIVE IT....:ROFLMAO:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
funny mine is only 23'9"

Yes you can get slide outs same as Air con etc,but on the slide bits they are fitted to large wagon base vehicles which sort of puts you back to a RV only British :winky:
terry

Funny, mine is only 23'9" long and has a slide.. of course roof air con and cab as standard.

23' 9" that is about mid size European these days Terry...

Bob

OP
OP
wasp

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
Wow thanks for all your replies,good bad and indifferent I am going to view the rv when I get back from France, if it is still available. I have got a euro van which is about 25 ft long so it is only 7 ft shorter. I will however have to find storage.the tranny does about 22/24 to the gallon but is limited for space,we always have to make the bed up at night . We don`t use it every weekend so as far as running costs go it shouldn`t make a lot of difference.I suppose if we do long journeys then it may.I will take all your comments on board. once again thank you one and all:thumb::thumb::thumb:

mick noe

Funster
Deceased RIP
Apr 14, 2009
near Boston Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
low line
Exp
the threads gone off course a bit....... but to give my two-penny-worth were not all the same (thank god) we all use our vehicles in our own way to suit ourselves. For me I would not enjoy owning an rv, they are fabulous, but not for my sundays parked up on the beach or using aires and backroads.(too much worry/planning would spoil it for me).Also could not handle the fuel/running costs but hey ho what ever youve got ENJOY and have FUN:thumb::winky:

thehutchies

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
The Wheelèd Shed
Funster No
MH
Exp
At the moment, we have:

An RV

A coachbuilt Euromoho

A panel van

Bicycles with panniers

Rucksacks and walking boots

A 3-man tent

A 2-man tent

A teeny 1-man tent

Some plastic rubble sacks that we can bivvy in if we want to.

We are happy wherever we sleep ::bigsmile:

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Our RV is 29ft long , a couple of slides so enough comfortable space for us .
Last year we toured Scotland and Wales with no restriction and this year we did 2,000 miles in Spain, all of this with little or no planning, every site we turned up on no problem, our only real planning was to get LPG to maintain our 20mpg (comparative cost) which even in Spain was not a problem in the end.
I will not be critical of what others own and enjoy, it is their choice .
We have what we want and enjoy and for us it is perfect. :thumb:

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Personally I could not give a monkeys what caravan/RV/Motorhome/Motorcaravan/Tent anyone has - the most important thing about any rig is the people in them and that is what makes for fun and enjoyment - the rig is a matter purely of personal choice and heaven help us all when that is taken from us.

Relax - lighten up and enjoy the freedom and stop worrying what others have / have not got and concentrate on enjoying yourselves

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Our RV is 29ft long , a couple of slides so enough comfortable space for us .
Last year we toured Scotland and Wales with no restriction and this year we did 2,000 miles in Spain, all of this with little or no planning, every site we turned up on no problem, our only real planning was to get LPG to maintain our 20mpg (comparative cost) which even in Spain was not a problem in the end.
I will not be critical of what others own and enjoy, it is their choice .
We have what we want and enjoy and for us it is perfect. :thumb:
Yours is not exactly a national express coach Larry, looks like a great compact little mover. What does it weigh.:thumb:

WinnietheBrave

Free Member
Jun 28, 2010
S. Wales
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2008
So I guess after all said an done, what you need is a small American RV that doesn't cost the earth :thumb:

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Yours is not exactly a national express coach Larry, looks like a great compact little mover. What does it weigh.:thumb:

Buttons, gvw 6577kg , on same Ford Triton 6.8l V10 as many larger RVs but its about 6" narrower 18" lower but with 2 slideouts is reasonably spacious and has all the RV bits .
Our last RV was 32ft A class Hurricane , we prefer the larger ones but this one will go most places no bother.

Larry

motorvating

Free Member
Feb 28, 2010
Hinckley
Funster No
MH
RV E350 Diesel
Exp
1 year
My RV is only 24 ft long and does 20 mpg if I read the road ahead and drive sensible.

Anywhere you can take a long wheel base tranny or merc van, you can take our RV. We have driven around the center of Paris and many mountain villages around the med, and very often wild camp.

I don't have the large water carrying capacity of the bigger Rv's, but I can go for four days using water as and when we want it, which is a real bonus when touring around, and was of the main reasons we changed from euro to RV.

Although leccy shore line is great, I can use my leisure batteries for three days before charging, and I can do that from my genny if required, so giving us more options on our travels.

We don't have the horrid job of carrying black water in the cassette (thank goodness) but can dump into the disposal point, or by macerator to whatever dumping point, and at distance (used 75 mtrs of hose last year) and if desperate into our tote, again giving us more options when traveling.

the bathroom is a god send, with seperate shower and proper flushing toilet. No matter how good a camp site is, if you get into the shower block late you still face other peoples body hair and filth, something we no longer face.

Fullsize American Fridge Freezer makes our touring so more versatile because we can store enough fresh produce for the two of us for two weeks, and this still leaves loads of room for the beer.

Two lots of Aircon makes touring round the south of Europe so much more comfortable, however the full arctic pack makes touring in the winter comfortable as well.

The awning is huge, and runs nearly the full length of the RV and protrudes out 8 ft and will withstand winds that euro awnings will not tolerate.

The engine is bullet proof being a V8 diesel. It has no turbo, ECU or any other expensive electric gadget to go wrong, so maintenance is easily done at home, oh yes, as it is only 24ft long, it can sit on my drive hooked up to the shoreline. I don't need a turbo, the torque of this engine is amazing; it pulls like a train, even up steep mountain roads leaving behind most Euro motorhomes, and even the steepest of roads will reduce me to convoy with other Euro homes, but rarely falling behind them.
Has anybody had an oil change at a garage recently? I have on my car, and I was gob smacked at the increase in costs due to the green agenda on disposal of oil. Because the RV sits much higher then a Euro home, I can crawl under the RV without jacking it up and doing an oil change for a fraction of the cost, something many euro motorhome owners will not be able to do.

Our RV was registered new to the UK dealership in 1995, so she is an old bird, however all the woodwork is solid cherry tree with dove tail joints and quality brass fixings, the roof covering is cream leather and the floor is either carpet or solid oak flooring. The RV had done under 40,000 miles when we got it, and required nothing to be done to it, and we paid £11,000 for it.

We have now had the RV for 3 years, and have only had to replace the circuit board for the fridge freezer, however we did spend on a digital TV dish and LED TV set up and a Cobra alarm system just to modernize it a bit.

I have warped my front discs so purchased new front disks and pads for £180, which is hardly expensive considering they are light truck discs.

The storage on the RV is amazing, but is used because if there is a space my Mrs thinks of something we may need.

I guess I am trying to say owning an RV does not have to be megga expensive, it can be if careful comparable to owning a Euro motorhome, but with lots more comfort.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Funny, mine is only 23'9" long and has a slide.. of course roof air con and cab as standard.

23' 9" that is about mid size European these days Terry...

Bob
Yes Bob but for us it is 4 ft too long ::bigsmile::Eeek:
We all want /need different things/uses which if I had the use for a big RV I would get one tomorrow :Smile: As it is I have no use what so ever for one :winky: Just the same as I have no use for a VW :winky:--RV = too big, VW = too small :Doh: Max length = sub 20 ft :thumb:Shorter = better but not too short ::bigsmile:We still need to get around and fit in the essentials
terry
edit -IF I get around to it the next van may well be over my 20 ft max so I may have to adjust my thinking yet again :Eeek:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Roadtrex or Pleasureway

Yes Bob but for us it is 4 ft too long ::bigsmile::Eeek:
We all want /need different things/uses which if I had the use for a big RV I would get one tomorrow :Smile: As it is I have no use what so ever for one :winky: Just the same as I have no use for a VW :winky:--RV = too big, VW = too small :Doh: Max length = sub 20 ft :thumb:Shorter = better but not too short ::bigsmile:We still need to get around and fit in the essentials
terry
edit -IF I get around to it the next van may well be over my 20 ft max so I may have to adjust my thinking yet again :Eeek:

Roadtrex or Pleasureway or Great Western come in at 17' through to 21' they come with and without slides and overgrown day vans ...very nice they are to.. all the goodies and smaller... not cheap at all, that is the down side.. they tend to have about 5.9 ltr engines .. on GMC, Ford and Chevy chassis.

Bob

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Roadtrex or Pleasureway or Great Western come in at 17' through to 21' they come with and without slides and overgrown day vans ...very nice they are to.. all the goodies and smaller... not cheap at all, that is the down side.. they tend to have about 5.9 ltr engines .. on GMC, Ford and Chevy chassis.

Bob
12 MPG is a definite no no :Eeek: Do you struggle to stand up in them?
terry

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
I keep reading about size and not being able to go any where.......well yes there are some places mine will not fit, but I have seen places a transit van wouldn't fit.........if a bus can get there so can I......as for getting stuck many people do in cars vans and with trailers on many got stuck at Peterborough......but guess what not one of them are still there........as said it is personal preference what you own like any vehicle, the only thing that counts is the people inside irrespective of what they drive.

All the best Rick

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
12 MPG is a definite no no :Eeek: Do you struggle to stand up in them?
terry

Roadtrek now build on a sprinter base diesel so MPG same as any sprinter nice built RV but no bigger than a euro motorhome better specification about the same money or cheaper.

All the best Rick.

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
Slightly back on topic, I had cause to talk to an RV dealer a while back who had reservations about the rear mounted Chevy, alledging cooliing/overheating issues as they didn't like being rear mounted. It's the only comment on this I've heard but then again the vast majority of Chevy 6.5 TDs are up the front. We have one, yes they are noisy but we came from a '77 C Class to our '95 Winne so it seriously quieter by comparison, but certaily outside compared to a V8/10 petrol it's noisier, but not majorly so. Frankley, we like it, in our little 28ft it's alledged 17 mpg possible, but I only once did a rough calculation and it came out at, 17mpg::bigsmile:

Things are relative, 17 mpg sounds poor, or even frightning to some but as said relative. As has been said, a Euro eqivalent would have cost a lot more to buy (money to spend on fuel?), servicing is simpler (more money to spend on beer/wine) and being heavy duty chassis form the get go things tend to last longer and not fall apart (more money for beer/ wine/fuel):Eeek:

OK tyres are an exception, depending on the specific rig, many RVs have odd Yank sizes but some run standard Euro sizes so not so bad.

RVs are fun, period, a bit different form the norm on sites etc, but as has been said, and is consistently missed by some, each to there own. We love our Winne, big enough to be comfortable and small enough we need nowt but a check of a map before heading where ever, we need little planning, usually just add beer and food as required, and check what clothes we have on board, Winne is always ready to go and we keep her in storage due to size. Solar and a battery master means she's always fully charged the only downside is winter and dropping tanks but that's easily resolved. The big Yank heater has her fully warmed through in 20 minutes from minus temps, pleasant in 10, add water and off we go. Some make a meal of things but in reality it's each to their own, what suites and what in some cases is needed.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
I keep reading about size and not being able to go any where.......well yes there are some places mine will not fit, but I have seen places a transit van wouldn't fit.........if a bus can get there so can I......as for getting stuck many people do in cars vans and with trailers on many got stuck at Peterborough......but guess what not one of them are still there........as said it is personal preference what you own like any vehicle, the only thing that counts is the people inside irrespective of what they drive.

All the best Rick

Hi Rick, the size thing is about parking up in a town centre etc.As you say if a bus or dustbin wagon fits then so can you -- lets see you drive down the one way onto the sea front at ST.Ives and get back up the top :winky:I did it in my van and cars were struggling to get around the cnr :Eeek: although the people in the art gallery moved back away from the window ::bigsmile:
terry

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Hi Rick, the size thing is about parking up in a town centre etc.As you say if a bus or dustbin wagon fits then so can you -- lets see you drive down the one way onto the sea front at ST.Ives and get back up the top :winky:I did it in my van and cars were struggling to get around the cnr :Eeek: although the people in the art gallery moved back away from the window ::bigsmile:
terry

I totally agree Terry, and I understand that for some people there is a need rather than a want to be able to park in towns, you are quite right and to be honest I very rarely wish to park in towns with or without the RV, hence one size does not fit all, I have said in the past one day I fancy doing Africa and the like but never in a million years would I want to do it in my bus:thumb:

All the best Rick

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
many years back

Terry many years back I used to drive coaches... had 5 of them.. the largest was 39' which was just on the limit in those days.. I managed to get that in and out of some very tight spaces... perhaps it was that the front wheels were slightly behind my driving position. But vision was good and with a bit of thought I got through... OK may have to do a few shunts .. cars soon back up when you have a coach coming towards you.

My tiny 23'9" gets in to mosts places... but an RV is not about size.. it is what you get extra for the money which is often a lot cheaper than a European... The Road Trek and Pleasureways are examples of small as European but fitted out to a higher degree... while the new ones are on Merc Sprinter chassis but badged as a US vehicle I still prefer the versions that are a few years old.. real yank feel.. and they do a bit more than 12 mpg... well my day vans have and they are just a version of them. My RV comes in at 5 tons with a big engine, same as a 34' Bounder has .. but less weight means less fuel used.

I am not rich, far from it.. Fuel costs hit my pocket, so I am careful. But I would not go back to European vehicles.. last one I had was a Glendale on a Merc over 25 years back .. all yanks since... I just happen to like them.. what someone else drives is not of interest to me.. I have some good friends that have euroboxes.. so it is not an us and them situation.. to much bashing of yanks it seems.. almost a blood sport to some..

I have an RV to enjoy and most of the time I do... like a lot I hate the mud, rain and wind we had at Peterborough... but this is one RV that did not get stuck in the mud and did not have to be towed out... but then I saw a lot of Europeans also towed out not just RV's:ROFLMAO:

Bob

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
I am not knocking RVs or anything like it.Wasp asked for opinions :winky: So I watched all the reply before jumping in with my thoughts :thumb:I saw the Merc about five /six trs ago when it first came out and commented at the time that the yanks are cottoning on that smaller can be just as good.All the day vans I have seen have been lacking in goodies and headroom simply because they fit full size everything into them-never heard of a two ring cooker :winky:
I too have drove everything up to 7.5 ton and never got stuck (plus some big 45 ton plant stuff,cranes and diggers) I also am not rich but comfortable.You say it's about what you get extra for the money :thumb: Why do you think I drive a self build ?It is not that I cannot afford to buy a euro or RV it is simply because I built what we wanted at the time because I could not find anything that had what we wanted.Indeed the van before this I bought a big 6 berth that was a little damp (absolutely sodden)that I thought may suit us,knowing I was going to rip it out and do all the inside from scratch.As it turned out I could move things around a bit,but the original Bathroom and fridge outlets more or less dictated where things went.:Doh:We bought this one to convert and sell it (something for me and mate to do ) but from initially seeing it and buying it I/we knew it was the other van that was being sold.It took Ann a few weeks to come around but once the layout and work started it was all systems go ::bigsmile:
terry

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Brings it all into perspective when asked about MPG I often reply
The same as you with your Range Rover and Caravan:Eeek:
Yes they only return very low MPG I know cos ive had em:Doh:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
I rather fancy a RV I have seen on I like it`s rear engined 6.5 litre diesel, it is oldish but not ancient I know runnin costs might be a bit high as it prob won`t do much more than 12 to the gallon, but is there any other pitfalls. I also realise it aint goin to fit on me drive cos it`s 32ft long an I live up a ded end.[HI]What does the team think[/HI].:Cool::Cool::Blush::thumb:
Perhaps a good place to start could be to list some of the pros and cons of owning an large RV.:thumb:
Pros... Great to live in on site, great to entertain in, great to carry loads of stuff around that you will never use, great driving position on motorways, Great for taking the family away.........there must be a few more?

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
I am not knocking RVs or anything like it.Wasp asked for opinions :winky: So I watched all the reply before jumping in with my thoughts :thumb:I saw the Merc about five /six trs ago when it first came out and commented at the time that the yanks are cottoning on that smaller can be just as good.All the day vans I have seen have been lacking in goodies and headroom simply because they fit full size everything into them-never heard of a two ring cooker :winky:
I too have drove everything up to 7.5 ton and never got stuck (plus some big 45 ton plant stuff,cranes and diggers) I also am not rich but comfortable.You say it's about what you get extra for the money :thumb: Why do you think I drive a self build ?It is not that I cannot afford to buy a euro or RV it is simply because I built what we wanted at the time because I could not find anything that had what we wanted.Indeed the van before this I bought a big 6 berth that was a little damp (absolutely sodden)that I thought may suit us,knowing I was going to rip it out and do all the inside from scratch.As it turned out I could move things around a bit,but the original Bathroom and fridge outlets more or less dictated where things went.:Doh:We bought this one to convert and sell it (something for me and mate to do ) but from initially seeing it and buying it I/we knew it was the other van that was being sold.It took Ann a few weeks to come around but once the layout and work started it was all systems go ::bigsmile:
terry

To be honest if I ever get to do my trip I think a self build will be the way for me to go......as you say you get what you want where you want it :thumb: trouble is I would have great difficulty convincing the lady she dosn't need an American sized bed that she can walk round :Doh:I would rough it any thing but a tent.....but I only think I am in charge :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Terry I didn't think for one moment you were knocking RV's, I have said many times we have what we want and what we can afford, I still have pals that love their tents (I don't understand that one :RollEyes:) they could afford my RV twice over, but whatever we have we are all doing the same thing enjoying the outside and being away with like minded people, for me that is the most important thing, I hope we meet up at a meet sometime, my bars always open and if like me you don't drink then tea and coffe is always on :thumb:

All the best Rick

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back