RV Tank cleaning (1 Viewer)

C

Charles Bruni

Deleted User
Glad you got back to us Charles, if i ever get U Tube to fully load i intend to give your method a go, have you a link to a written description
Regards Geo
Ps and yes were all crazy on here:thumb:

There you go.

My site should come up regardless of YouTube. It does here. The YouTube clip is just something I put up there on a lark very recently.

Also, by way of some background information. I'm a tad sensitive at times about this whole Geo Method business. That's why I responded to the copyright comment. I developed what is now called The Geo Method for my own use in 2002. I found that it worked so well that I posted it on a couple of RV forums and news groups. I wanted to share it with the RV community at large. I was immediately attacked. I fought back vigorously for a couple of years. Over time the attacks dimished as RVers tried the method. Occasional attacks still happen, but now other RVers come to my defense on the forums and I rarely personally respond.

The copyright comment got me going because several years ago Air Stream published an edited version of my article as their own original work. They removed the article from the web after I complained, but reference to it can still be found in a google search.

Thank you all,
cb

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Its a great system Charles, thank you for sharing it with us. I am sure all the RV owners on here will give it a go.

As for our Geo I don't think I shall ever be able to think of him without laughing out loud after this! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (some already do I have been told :winky: :roflmto: )

Geo.....you know we luvs you really! :Cool:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Thank you Charles,
and what makes all this so really funny is the guy (Kands ) who posted the original introduction to your method, and subsequently made the copyright joke, is the only person i know to have demonstrated (Twice) how NOT to empty the black tank in public (Golden showers and all that):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Thank you Charles,
and what makes all this so really funny is the guy (Kands ) who posted the original introduction to your method, and subsequently made the copyright joke, is the only person i know to have demonstrated (Twice) how NOT to empty the black tank in public (Golden showers and all that):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

Your time will come Geo, most probably when someone has a camera in their hand :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

superk

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Devon
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion now sold
Exp
8 years
Used the method successfully for 4 years - gives you that inner cleanliness feeling - (used it on the RV as well :Eeek:)

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
So howcome Geo gets a method named after him???????:roflmto:

F

foggyparrot

Deleted User
It's not actually Geo's (our Geo!) method that got a mention, it was what Geo was full of that got the mention (I think!), or so it would appear.

The GEO method is tried and tested (by me) and works absolutely beautifully, far better than the other Geo method (ice cubes - I think!!), the rabbit method (I really can't even think about getting rabbits to poo down my loo and have to get rid of their crud too!), digestive biscuits (I don't know if anybody mentioned that one - maybe that was a dream (nightmare) but surely by definition digestive biscuits ought to do as their name suggests otherwise it could be construed as misrepresentation.

To sum up:- one Geo method works, the other Geo method doesn't - rest assured Charles, (our) Geo presents no threat (but the rabbits might!).

By the way Bryan, we use Aldi soft toilet tissue and it disintegrates on contact with water. Far better even than the Thetford one (IMHO). We can't 'free fall' unless we are rampaging around the Country on holiday (vacation, Charles) because we have so much baggage attached to and surrounding the coach that we can't even drive to the MH point. Soooo, we macerate into a MASSIVE tote (graciously and cost effectively supplied by the delectable L (thankyou!)) and Aldi's Super Soft toilet tissue slips through that macerator as if it never even existed. A quick Geo (Charles') every so often keeps both tanks free from crud and clutter and all the sensors sensoring nicely!!

Thanks Charles,

Much appreciated.

Mike and Jill.

J

jannie

Deleted User
Tank cleaning

What have I missed - missed the beginning of this thread! We need to clean out our tank so we know it's just our crud cos the RV is new to us!!!
Please tell me someone!
Thanks.

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
What have I missed - missed the beginning of this thread! We need to clean out our tank so we know it's just our crud cos the RV is new to us!!!
Please tell me someone!
Thanks.

How'd you miss the beginning? You can read the thread from the beginning just by going to the first post...

To help you find it...Just click here

Link Removed

HTH

Bryan

F

foggyparrot

Deleted User
Thanks Geo, but I still think it's a lot sweeter than BROWN man walking (Keith)!

I'm sure there aren't any patents on a mixture of rabbit pooh, ice cubes and digestive biscuits if you want to make a name for your self. I'll even help you draft the patent - we could do it on toilet paper!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back