Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
Morning all,ive got my rv parked down at Zone 1 at deeside ind est,Gold cosca card access and well monitered,the downside the road leading to it is a disgrace,its like bomb alley with all the craters.Nxt door to parry and Evans recycling company.And its to far from where i live.And mentioning to insurance company being a gold certified site,they ave taken it of my home post code and increased the premium.Not gained much,sent photos in with rv in lock up,made no difference.So when i get my RV back im goin to find some where nearer.av a nice day all:thumb:..THE BANDIT

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
doesn't make any sense does it !

You move it off your insecure drive into an insurance approved secure compound then they penalise you for trying to make it more secure. :Doh:

Insurance company 'quierks' make me sick.

OP
OP
bandit

bandit

Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
morning Pappajohn

Youve it the nail on the head,they want the dosh ,but wont give you any discount for doin it right.Av a nice day.:thumb:THE BANDIT

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

FrankK

Free Member
Aug 5, 2013
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
Just moved my Rollerteam from there to Dandy on Zone 2. Follow the Truckstop signs.
It is the same price as my renewal for September. I couldn't be more pleased with the place.

Broken Link Removed

The thing that did it for me was the plastic recycling plant going up in flames in Wolverhampton. Same thing could happen there.

I was heading to France that day.

No more wind blown mess on the van as I was cleaning it once a week.

Regards,
Frank.

OP
OP
bandit

bandit

Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
Storage

Afternoon Frankk,Im going to look at alternative storage on Friday,only 11mls from where i live,its gold cosca and very secure.My rv is down in Cannock at Dave Evans getting fuel pump sorted.Iwill ave a look at Dandys storage when i come down.:thumb:All the best The Bandit....Aka Phil

FrankK

Free Member
Aug 5, 2013
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
Dandy have Cassoa Silver at the moment and are awaiting a site inspection for Gold in the next week or two.
There is a cafe and bar at the truckstop. Two guys were watching a film when i took the van back on Sunday.
I'll be giving the weighbridge a go too as I have no idea what the thing weighs. Zone 1 served it's purpose as I couldn't get storage at the time.
I recognized a few other vans from Zone 1 too.
There is a new River Dee cycle crossing from Burton that will dump me right in Dandy,s so as far as I was concerned it was a no brainer.
Try it for a month.
I've signed up for the year on the spot.
Earlier this year I had to buy a pair of wellies from Asda in Queensferry to get into Zone 1, its not something I want to repeat again.

Regards,

Frank.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back