rv storage/insurance/driving licence (1 Viewer)

m taylor

Free Member
Jan 2, 2010
lancs
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
11 years
hi,can anyone give me any idea's on insuring, storing and driving licence requirements,to have an rv in florida for occasional use,i'm sure some of you have done it or are doing it,thanks ,:Smile:

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Hi it might be worth posting this on our sister site www.rvoc.co.uk which is dedicated to RV owners. Not sure if they're all watching here.
Sorry I can't help with your question

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
hi,can anyone give me any idea's on insuring, storing and driving licence requirements,to have an rv in florida for occasional use,i'm sure some of you have done it or are doing it,thanks ,:Smile:
Fire off a pm to Rory (Forestboy) I know he has one over there right now in storage
Unless hes already over there, AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!:Doh:
Geo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

IanH

Free Member
Apr 6, 2008
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
UK licence ok if you are there 6 months or less

Insurance is quite easy through Progresive ,they seem to cater for non Americans i think i paid in the region of $2k full cover for 12 months with quick refund of any full months not used after 3 months

Storage varies with the storage lot you choose ,i paid $100 per month on concrete with 24hr cctv and 24 hr access.You can get cheaper parking on grass (if thats what its called) or dearer if you want it under cover

Just a rough idea on prices for a RV prices are slightly different for a 5th wheel

IAN

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back