Free Member
Sep 12, 2011
Middleton, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Autohome Highwayman II
Exp
since 2010
Hi everybody can you help i need to have my Ford E350 Fourwinds serviced and if the price is right reupholstered.

i'm in middleton manchester.

Many Thanks

Alan:thumb:

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Pammy & Geo had their RV re-upholstered, and company made a really good job, not sure which company did it, but think it was near Birmingham, hopefully they will be along soon to let you know.

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Hi Alan and Karen, might be worth asking on our sister site www.rvoc.co.uk which is dedicated to RV ers

Larry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dm73779

Free Member
Jan 26, 2012
redditch
Funster No
MH
wanna be
Exp
na
hi, I believe there is a company called tappers based in birmingham, regular at the shows, for servicing look up the motorhome depot in redditch (not far from birmingham). They will give you a free courtesy car whilst yours is being serviced and could also arrange the reupholstery for you at the same time. Very helpful when i have used them in the past.

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Hi everybody can you help i need to have my Ford E350 Fourwinds serviced and if the price is right reupholstered.

i'm in middleton manchester.

Many Thanks

Alan:thumb:
for your RV service contact Duncan starspangeldspanner.co.uk
dose my RV every year :thumb::thumb:

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Careavan in Birmingham is where Pammy & Geo had there RV re-upholstered

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
if you need some info p.m. me

Hi,

I have an E350 chassis on my Winnebago Aspect.. so if you need some information p.m. or have a look at the sister site www.RVOC.co.uk.

You can join both this site and the RVOC for a combined £15 subscription.. well worth it.

I save £30 with my discount this past week from VanBitz that does the alarms, starlit tv, backup cameras and a lot of other items on motorhomes and RV's Being a member of either or both sites is well worth the money.

Anyw welcome.. and if you need some info get in touch.. there are a lot of E450's about but as many E350's .. some differences. I let you know were to get all the items you might need.

Duncan of Star Spaneled Spanner has a workshop and is based up Lincoln way.. he also supplies lots of the parts the RV's use... there is also Darren on ebay (RV spare) .. he supplies lots of parts and also has a workshop.. over Cirencester direction... But there are lots of parts suppliers in the UK these days unlike 25 years ago.

The E350 Super Duty Ford Chassis is a great bit work.. and if you have the 6.8 V10 petrol engine, bags of power.

Regards

Bob, Sue and Ezzie the St Bernard

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back