LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
The hiers to my overdraft have talked me into taking them to see the lights in Blackpool on Saturday.Becouse of numbers of said hiers am taking them in the RV.Am looking for somwhere to park in the Fleetwood area so that we can take a tram through the lights and back.Wont be staying overnight as we will be traveling home same night.Does anyone have any ideas re parking RV up there.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi Dave, Can't help personally but if you contact Maggie she might be able to help you because she goes to a site in Blackpool regularly and will know the local roads fit for an RV ...

Hope you all have a wonderful time...

(Might it not be worth you all staying at the site Maggie stays at as it apparently has a swimming pool and is child-orientated)? Sorry! :Smile: Spending your money for you...:RollEyes:

Aug 21, 2008
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Van Conversion
Lights

Hi
You can park on the seafront at Clevelleys and its where a lot of the trams turn around near the Norbreck Hotel
alan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
We drove up there about 3 weeks ago.

At several points work is being carried out on the tracks, including the Fleetwood end

You probably need to check if trams are running the full length and if any restrictions apply with Blackpool Council (website??).

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
parking blackpool

HI Snowbird
you can still park at seafront at Clevelleys on the prom out side bit but one end is shut of the mo so its one way in and one way out if you did park up pos better turning round in day light , i think trams are still going to this point but not sure about fleetwood :thumb:

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
When we were there about 3 weeks ago there were a few parked on a side street just down from the pleasure beach it`s a bit of a walk but if the weather is nice, hey

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi Snowbird
As Terry said one entry is blocked to the south prom (cleveleys) at little bispham best way in is to drive passed towards cleveleys then turn left at the garage then left at the prom, the trams are running from squires gate to fleetwood. so have a good visit. Pete :thumb::thumb:

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Google map of all Blackpool's car parks: Link Removed

I have centred it on the Sands way Coach park.

Olley

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
Cleveleys

HI
been on the beach this morning with the dog up at Cleveleys, on the prom 11 vans parked up over night was thinking about doing a night there as well just to get the van out lol :ROFLMAO:

SmellyFeet

Free Member
Aug 4, 2009
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
Less Than 1 Year
Where to stay In Blackpool

Thinking of taking the kids for a couple of days during half term as we are in the area for a family wedding. Anywhere recommended?

Dave

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
We are supposed to be going to Blackpool next weekend for a rally meet. I'm not that bothered about going really but the kids want to go to the pleasure beach.

Do you know if its right that you can get a wrist band that lets you in the pleasure beach , but not on the rides , for a fiver?
We have been told there is.

I think we will keep an eye on the forcast, let that decide where we go. I'd rather be in a dull miserable Whitby than Blackpool personally.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Do you know if its right that you can get a wrist band that lets you in the pleasure beach , but not on the rides , for a fiver?
We have been told there is.

yes.. you can buy on line .. look for pleasure beach pass
Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back