RV ing in the US

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by hdvrod, Dec 28, 2011.

1. hdvrod

hdvrod Read Only Funster

We have only just joined the site and have been motorhoming for only 10 months,but we have been to the USA 3 times and hired motorhomes over there, spent about 3 weeks each time and covered around 10000 miles in total.So if anyone is considering this type of holiday and hasn't done it before please feel free to ask any questions.

• Like Like x 1
  2. slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob Read Only Funster

Welcome to the MHF

Hi, and welcome to the MHF site. As you will see from the info at the left side of this post I own an RV in the UK..a Winnebago Aspect B class, in fact I have owned American vehicles and RV's for 25 years plus now.

Like you I have hired from Cruise America and other US companies and toured the USA at various times.

We have a sister site RVOC .. www.RVOC.co.uk which is populated by those that own RV's .. the site is run by the same people as the MHF you post this on.

There is bags of info on that site from the many owners of RV's in the UK.. we have the smaller to the massive on the site.

The MHF site has a fair few RV owners that belong to both sites and if you look at the forums you will find much about American RV's

Bob:Wink:

3. motorhomelover

motorhomelover

NEXT TIME YOU GO CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU !!!!!!:Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1: