Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Lately we seem to have a few grumpy or high horse sitting posters here who feel rule 1 does not apply to them. It's a simple rule, Be nice.

If you can't be nice then please don't post here. When you click the post reply button, You should be smiling, if you are not then chances are you shouldn't be posting at all, and we really don't want to read anything you have to say.

A lot of people have worked to hard over 8 years making this a nice place to spend our time. If you're not nice and like nothing more than a good keyboard warrior joust; telling others, not as perfect/clever as you, just what you think of them and putting them in their place, you are not welcome here and certainly won't be here much longer if you continue. Thanks.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On our 2nd MH now a AutoTrail Savannah which we're absolutely delighted with
Excellent Jim -What you have here is rather special indeed and must be appreciated,protected and sustained.
Ian & Ashley

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Lately we seem to have a few grumpy or high horse sitting posters here who feel rule 1 does not apply to them. It's a simple rule, Be nice.

If you can't be nice then please don't post here. When you click the post reply button, You should be smiling, if you are not then chances are you shouldn't be posting at all, and we really don't want to see anything you have to say.

A lot of people have worked to hard over 8 years making this a nice place to spend our time. If you're not nice and like nothing more than a good keyboard warrior joust telling others just what you think of them and putting them in their place, you are not welcome here and certainly won't be here much longer if you continue. Thanks.

I only do that when I've got wind:D

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs

So there you have it... from the horses mouth...

.You must be "NICE" to me and not take the *iss out of my jokes and some of my posting`s... :wink: :RollEyes: :rofl:

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
So there you have it... from the horses mouth...

.You must be "NICE" to me and not take the *iss out of my jokes and some of my posting`s... :wink: :RollEyes: :rofl:

There, it's kicking off already Mo, it's not nice calling Jim a horse. :eek:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
since I was moved out of the U shaped lounge I am innocent on the ground of alibi as I wasn't there your honour
so what have I missed :)

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
There, it's kicking off already Mo, it's not nice calling Jim a horse. :eek:

It could have been worse. He could have called him the other end!:whistle:
I think Jim should also have reminded us of Rule 1a - except to Old Mo!:p

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
So if someone posts something that is obviously wrong, we can't tell them, just got to smile and let them get on with it!
I think the phrase used was (n)
Shoot the post not the poster :LOL::)
Unless it's spelling or grammar there a lot of people on here who have problems spelling including me and it's not very nice when getting snipes about spelling mistakes unless the spelling is critical like a misspelt name place

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Sorry might have got this wrong, I was talking about the poster who said swift and others had got to fit reversing sensors because they had ran in to someone, nothing to do with spelling from my end, I'd be the worst if it wasn't for the spell checker thingy on here;)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back