Rugby final (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
I am lucky enough to have a ticket to Rugby world cup final, unfortunately transport and late kick off makes it quite difficult to get home and would like to soak up the atmosphere with a few beers.
Might be a big ask but looking for somewhere near Twickers to park MH for the Friday and Saturday.
Been looking at rugby clubs near that allow parking/camping but haven't found anything to date, any suggestions would be gratefully received
Thanks
Tony

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Tag Axle
Exp
since 2013
If you do a Google search you will find that every man and his dog seem to be letting out the space on their drive for parking.

You are going to be hard pressed to get anything close and will probably have to park at a distance and bus/train to the match and back.

Walton on Thames Camping and Caravanning Club Site www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk

Chertsey Camping and Caravanning Club Site www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk

Horsley Camping and Caravanning Club Site, www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk

Alderstead Heath Caravan Club Site, Redhill Link Removed

It might be worth trying down by the Thames at Ham, Richmond. The London River Race ended down there and there were fields for storing the boats and trailers and a camping field.

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Used to be 2 C-L`s Near Iver. I think the Walton site closes End of Oct?. IF open Hersham Is nearest Station, But I don't think it will get you to Twickers without changing?

Not checked that information.

Pete

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
I am lucky enough to have a ticket to Rugby world cup final, unfortunately transport and late kick off makes it quite difficult to get home and would like to soak up the atmosphere with a few beers.
Might be a big ask but looking for somewhere near Twickers to park MH for the Friday and Saturday.
Been looking at rugby clubs near that allow parking/camping but haven't found anything to date, any suggestions would be gratefully received
Thanks
Tony

Arn`t London Irish Quite close By??

Pete

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread