Rubber trim (grey) rear bumper - Hymer B544 1997 (1 Viewer)

May 13, 2012
West Mids
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 6-2
Exp
since 2012
The grey rubber trim on our Hymer rear bumper has shrunk, presume through age and exposure to UV.

Its lifting where the high section drops to the middle low section on one side and its short from both sides by about 25 mm

Its a fillet section with a latching edge.

Can anyone tell us where to get a new trim or a generic trim that would do the same job?

Thanks

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
It is available by the metre from a Hymer dealer. I bought some from Brownhills but they no longer have the franchise. I have looked on their Ebay shop where they still sell some spares but none available. You could try Travelworld or Lowdham Leisure - official dealers. I am sure Peter Hambilton will have some too - you could see if he sells it.
Link Removed

In case you have not spotted this, be aware that it is held in by S/S screws through small S/S plates. These are revealed by lifting the free edge of the trim.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
BigClick
May 13, 2012
West Mids
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 6-2
Exp
since 2012
It is available by the metre from a Hymer dealer. I bought some from Brownhills but they no longer have the franchise. I have looked on their Ebay shop where they still sell some spares but none available. You could try Travelworld or Lowdham Leisure - official dealers. I am sure Peter Hambilton will have some too - you could see if he sells it.
Link Removed

In case you have not spotted this, be aware that it is held in by S/S screws through small S/S plates. These are revealed by lifting the free edge of the trim.

Thanks Captain P

What is S/S screws?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back