Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Yes I think our boys did so well against the Welsh men::bigsmile: that we should fly that flag for a little while::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Yes I think our boys did so well against the Welsh men::bigsmile: that we should fly that flag [HI]for a little while[/HI]::bigsmile:

Pretty please James.......quite a long little while please, as in several months..
:ROFLMAO:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Guess PeterH wont need to bake any Welsh cakes for YOU guys then?:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Our logo van at top left has now lowered the England Rugby flag and is now proudly flying the fun flag. Don't want to rub it in too much, our Welsh friends are pretty sensitive at the moment and we need to give them a little time to recover before Scotland beat them:Smile:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Our logo van at top left has now lowered the England Rugby flag and is now proudly flying the fun flag. Don't want to rub it in too much, our [HI]Welsh friends are pretty sensitive at the moment[/HI] and we need to give them a little time to recover before Scotland beat them:Smile:

Not sensitive at all, more angry, not at losing, but just the lack of passion and pride in some of the players, time to kick some ar$e, I predicted which players would fail and they fail they did.

It was a poor performance two players deserve a pat on the Back, 1/2 p and Bell.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Not sensitive at all, more angry, not at losing, but just the lack of passion and pride in some of the players, time to kick some ar$e, I predicted which players would fail and they fail they did.

It was a poor performance two players deserve a pat on the Back, 1/2 p and Bell.

I'm assuming you mean Jake Ball, I thought he worked hard, made a real nuisance at every opportunity, Halfpenny; Class act. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back