Free Member
Oct 30, 2010
Southern Brittany
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since the end of 2012
Good afternoon everyone. Used to be a caravanner but saw the the light and bought a Hymer s650 circa 99/00 last Nov. Spent the winter sorting and getting things the way I wanted them. Had one or two winter outings and then the Spring wanderings. Main thing this summer has been following the Tour de France for a while and then a holiday not so very far from Tours. Will be off to the GP de Plouay end of Aug which is part of the points series for the pro riders - yes we live in France most of the time. When I bought the Hymer I suspected a roof leak and the price reflected this. I am not overly concerned about resealing the drip rail joint on the side or the left to right across the roof. I do however have a question: the roof houses a 'T' slot rail which runs from near the front and then all the way down the back panel and finishes just above the tail lights. As far as I can make out it is simply screwed in place. Does anyone know if there is a joint under this 'T' slot rail or is it merely an indent to house the rail flush with the roof. Sorry to be so long winded. If any of you are going to Plouay we will be spectating up at the Chapelle St. Anne des bois with two dogs.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back