Roof mounted aic conditioning unit for sale. (1 Viewer)

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Funsters, I am thinking about selling my roof mounted air conditioning unit from my van. It comes with the inverter and all that is needed to plug it in. It fits in the 40x40 aperture in the roof and works perfect. It is 5 years old, and blows hot air as well as cold. It is still on my van at present but I am just thinking I would sell it. We very very rarely go anywhere hot and tend to spend time here in the UK or Skiing, so seems little point in having one really.
So if your interested please pm me with an offer, if I get no offers, I will stick it on ebay...but wanted to give our community first refusal.:thumb:

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
We use ours to air condition the van while on the move on the odd hot day we get (no cab aircon on ours) also found it useful when away last week to heat the van on chilly evenings as we'd forgotten our fan heater and it saves putting on the diesel heating (again our Truma is storage only and not a heater). :Smile:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Take your point Rolf, but, it's just never ever used. I used it at the funsters meet in Parc Verger a couple of years ago, We mostly wild camp and although it works on 12 v, it does not take long before its spanked the batteries, meaning the best way is on hook up.
We have used it for heating as well, but again, TBH it does little. I thought I would trade it in and get cruise control fitted instead :thumb: at least that way I have something I actually could use.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Funsters, I am thinking about selling my roof mounted air conditioning unit from my van.

Hi, I'm tempted but unsure as to how much use I would get from it. Haven't needed one thus far. If you can convince me I'll need it I'll get more interested.

Best of luck..............Griff

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
well, If you want to be hot, you can be HOT HOT HOT HOT......

Or

If you want to be cool :Cool::Cool::Cool:

Then you can be that too.....

They are great bits of kit, but, Like I said, I go skiing and would rather have either Cruise control or onboard LPG tank fitted for better use for an active young family like ours, of course.

BTW--- Im sure you were called Griff last time I looked?:Eeek:

tommytli

Funster
May 26, 2009
lancashire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since july 07
what unit model is it and how much you thinking?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back