Romanymarea

Free Member
May 23, 2013
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Hi, my husband and I (do I sound like the queen?) are about to get our very first motorhome.a swift bolero.630...
We live in Cornwall and are planning to go to france or Spain for a couple of months next year,after a trial run in this country.
We would probably go from Plymouth ......what sort of charges can we expect on the ferry.: is that size good or would we be better with a smaller van,we like the rear lounge,are there smaller alternatives out there,second hand .any feed back will be appreciated. Thanks

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi & Welcome from the Isle of Wight, can't help with ferry prices as we always go via dover to dunkirk only costs £48 return, but I understand not economical to drive that far from cornwall . We are going over in sept and want to visit Brittany I still can't justify paying £350 or there abouts to go portsmouth to caen. I enjoy the drive thru france using the aires to keep the cost down.
Terry:sin:

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Hello & Welcome

Cant help with either of your questions unfortunately

but enjoy your time as a member of MHFun.

Roger & Sheila:Smile:::bigsmile:

MrMotorhome

Funster
Deceased RIP
May 19, 2009
Funster No
Hello and welcome.

Ferry prices (Spain) change depending on the demand. You can expect to pay between £800 - £1000 return if travelling Dec - March, depending on the type of cabin you book. Avoid seats only.

Enjoy your new motor home

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back