restorer

Free Member
Feb 26, 2013
birmingham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I bought a new motorhome Roller Team T-line 590 17 Feb. 14 had some extras fitted and I collected 12 march 14 and left 24 march 14 for 3 month holiday driving through france and spain. I had a few problems with bed, fridge, gas cooker satellite ect., so booked it into dealer when I got back, but while cleaning it on the 29 may 14 I found the roof was delaminated with two 6" dia. bubbles where the roof goes from the flat section of roof to the raised section of roof. I took motorhome back to dealer on 31 may 14.
They are still working on fault with fridge, but have said only the flat part of roof is laminated and the roof is within the factory tolerances, I am not happy with this judgment, can anyone advice what I can do.
I have been told I can reject the motorhome because of major roof fault, but I do not want to get involved with solicitors, any advice please

OP
OP
R

restorer

Free Member
Feb 26, 2013
birmingham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Update

I have got my Motorhome home and have taken a video of the roof and put it on Youtube [ame]http://youtu.be/bxpkoUyvooA[/ame] so if you would like to see it, hope link will work . any suggestion what to do next

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
Omg... You have to wonder how big their tolerances are of they say that's OK. That's ridiculous surely. Can't you contact the manufacturer directly for their line on this?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
R

restorer

Free Member
Feb 26, 2013
birmingham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Thanks for reply funster, I have not tried as yet to contact manufactor but I think I willl take your adice and try and send youtube link to them

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back