Rockwood Regent For Sale

Discussion in 'American RV's' started by kands, Sep 23, 2007.

1. kands

kands Read Only Funster

We have decided to sell our beloved Rockwood after two + years of loving ownership. We have improved this RV with real attention to detail and have not skimped on any work that has been required. It has been correctly maintained and although it is now 12 years old we consider that it is in very good general condition.
    As with every vehicle of this age, please do not expect it to be "as new", but there are an enormous amount of parts to this RV that are significantly less than 2 years old now. We are only selling our wonderful Rocky because we need to have a diner in the coach and as this is something that cannot be bolted on, we have no option but to change vehicles and get another, probably a 32 foot RV.
    We will be sad to see Rocky go and would rather that it sold to someone who was going to lavish attention upon it as we have done. It has been extremely reliable and comfortable, however as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end.
    Please see our advert HERE and feel to contact us to ask any questions that you may have.
    Thanks for looking and hopefully one of you lucky people will end up being the next loving owner. We are open to sensible offers to buy this great RV.

Keith

2. scotjimland

scotjimland Funster Life Member

Hi Keith

Good luck with the sale mate, knowing how much love and attention you've both lavished on it someone will get a very nice RV.. :Smile:

For a bit of extra coverage copy past the add onto RVF :Wink:

Jim

3. GeorgeTelford

GeorgeTelford Deleted User

Hi Keith

"It has been extremely reliable and comfortable, however as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end."

Hopefully you did not mean to write the above as it reads :Doh:

4. Geo

Geo Trader - Funster

Hi Keith just a comment if I may, No you did not intend to write that the reliabilty and comfort had come to an end, because I know it has'nt, having read your add I can confim the realiabilty and having spent many happy hrs in there also the comfort factor:thumb:
    The Miles per gallon figures I can also confirm as i followed you for those hundreds of miles, and did not get as good a figure out of mine, Power output was also suprising.and was equel to my 2001 25000miler Coachmen, dont let the age fool you folk,its all there and going strong,
    I thought from a buyers point of view, as there is no hint of an asking price would I make the call?? prehaps best offer over£?.?????? or offers around £?.??????may help
    Good luck with the sale, and happy motoring to the New owner
    Geo

5. johnsandywhite

johnsandywhite Read Only Funster

There is another one exactly the same for sale here on Camping 'Almafra' but it is NOWHERE near as good as your's Keith (Kands). If anyone asks about the one on Camp? I shall point them to your's. Hope you sell. :Wink:

6. kands

kands Read Only Funster

Thanks all for your wonderful comments :Blush:
    Thanks Jim I will post it later mate, cheers :Smile:
    No George, it is not meant that way, however your post gives an insight into your thinking :Rofl1: I don't really know what other words to use mate.....
    Hey Geo, As you know we were really impressed with the consumption we achieved, good wasn't it. It really does fly along with no effort, and considering that your Coachmen has 50% more horsepower I can honestly say how pleased I am with the overall performance.......
    That would be great JSW, the trip to see and buy ours would definitely be worth it :Laughing: Hope that you are enjoying being in your Newmar at last matey :BigGrin:
    Regarding the price, I would rather let people discuss the RV and then discuss the price as I think it is better to understand what we are selling than just value it on tonnage. I do believe that the Rockwood is worth a lot more than we will actually sell it for due to the work and parts that have gone into it, but when someone actually comes to see it they will be able to make their own minds up about that, and a dealer would want an awful lot more money than we are thinking about asking. It will be a bargain for someone :Smile:
    Thanks again guys......

Keith

7. The Poor Relations

The Poor Relations Read Only Funster

knocking house down now so can fit it on :Blush:

8. kands

kands Read Only Funster

We are happy to supply it with a FREE 14lb lump hammer Debbie :Rofl1::Rofl1:

Keith

9. The Poor Relations

:Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

Paul's office got all the lead stolen off the roof over the weekend, I keep saying, buy RV, park on site, sort out security and we have somewhere to store the RV

Have to say would have to get someone else at weekends as we would not be there :Rofl1::Rofl1:

10. American Dream

American Dream Read Only Funster

You might get the RV stolen then. :Doh:

11. The Poor Relations

me thinks we would take the RV with us!!!!!!

12. American Dream

American Dream Read Only Funster

Like the RV Keith.
    With a lead roof?

13. Lindy-C

Lindy-C Deleted User

Less prone to black streaks than tarmac! :Rofl1: :Rofl1:

Best of luck with the sale Keith :thumb:

We wait with baited breat to see Rocky's replacement :RollEyes: I am sure you will keep us posted :BigGrin:

14. GeorgeTelford

Hi keith

No problem, it just looks like the kind of sentence used on ebay to circumvent the must be as described rule. I only wanted to let you know how it looked for your benefit, a slip like that could make genuine buyers wary.

Best of luck with sale

George

15. kands

kands Read Only Funster

Thanks all and of course I will keep you all informed regarding the replacement, especially Linda who will have her catalog open and ready :Rofl1:
    Thanks George, I did understand your post mate and welcome any positive criticism. Unfortunately I do not know how to edit the post now as I have looked for the edit button but it seems to have disappeared :Rofl1:
    Anyway just to clarify, I do not expect the comfort or reliability to come to and end anytime soon :BigGrin:
    Also want to point out that the Rockwood has a dining table that is very useable and fits into sockets in the floor, however the reason we want a seperate dining area is so that we can sit in our RV whilst our lad takes over the vast majority of it with electronic gadgets etc.
    Thanks again all

Keith

Ps Debbie, you know you want to buy it, so what are you waiting for, don't let someone else beat you to it :Laughing:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2007
  16. Adria 5

Adria 5 Read Only Funster

hi:cry: so its finnally up for sale then kieith best off lluck:thumb: ill post my one soon just got to M.O.T mine friday :Wink: allthough doesnt run out till october

best off luck with the sale:Smile:

Ray

17. GeorgeTelford

Hi Keith

I think the edit button is a short term thing, not sure yet when it disapears, whethor its after you have left the thread or after you leave forum for a short while

EDIT : See now edits still here giving you a chance top correct any mistakes

Edit 2 : Leaving the thread and coming back its still here

Edit 3 : even closing all screens down doesnt do it, maybe its on a timer?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2007
  18. GeorgeTelford

Maybe after someone responds, that would be a good feature to stop someone changing there post after a response.

19. RockieRV

RockieRV Deleted User

Yes it is on a timer George:Wink:

20. GeorgeTelford

Thanks Sharon

yep the edit buttons still here

George:thumb: