MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Thought this may be of interest to others:

Purchased a few days ago this on Fleebay,
Link Removed

at the time it was £16.99 now £21.99

it offers 12 months data sim and a usage of 500 mb per month which appears a good deal. i have loaded the sim in my MIFI and had good connection speeds.
i know 500 mb is probably only enough for browsing and emails ( and using the forum ) but thats generally all i want when out and about in the motorhome.
only time will tell if the 12 months is valid.:thumb:

Last edited:

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Thought this may be of interest to others:

Purchased a few days ago this on Fleebay,
Link Removed

at the time it was £16.99 now £21.99

it offers 12 months data sim and a usage of 500 mb per month which appears a good deal. i have loaded the sim in my MIFI and had good connection speeds.
i know 500 mb is probably only enough for browsing and emails ( and using the forum ) but thats generally all i want when out and about in the motorhome.
only time will tell if the 12 months is valid.:thumb:

Your subject "Roaming Data SIM Deal" is incorrect.

It's not for roaming (using abroad) as it clearly states "will ONLY work within the UK"

OP
OP
Phill D
Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Your subject "Roaming Data SIM Deal" is incorrect.

It's not for roaming (using abroad) as it clearly states "will ONLY work within the UK"

A bit Picky Keith :RollEyes: " Roaming " is correct what i did not make clear was it was only roaming in UK. which i stand corrected for.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
A bit Picky Keith :RollEyes: " Roaming " is correct what i did not make clear was it was only roaming in UK. which i stand corrected for.

Not being picky Phil but mobile phone companies refer to roaming as being outside their coverage of the UK. Look at the charges the phone companies quote and you'll see they are extortionate for using data abroad, and that's the reason I read your thread, I thought you had found a new way for us when in Europe. :Doh: I was being too optimistic.

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
This is not a "Roaming" sim.. There is no mention of roaming in the web page which states..

will ONLY work within the UK.

will NOT work with iphone/ipad or mobile handsets.

It has to be used in a Dongle and it works only on the T-Mobile network. If your dongle is not T-Mobile it must be unlocked so as to access T-Mobile.

But for UK only use it' seems not too bad a deal.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back