Roaming charges down at giffgaff...

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by Bryan, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Bryan

Bryan Read Only Funster

Earlier today giffgaff implemented some adjustments to roaming prices when in the EU - and it's good news!

They've dropped their pricing in line with new legislation due to come into effect, which means you'll enjoy cheaper roaming prices while on your travels in Europe.

The new pricing can be seen in the attachment

Roaming in the EU and other selected countries

If you call from any EU country, Andorra, Croatia, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Iceland, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Vatican City.

[​IMG]
    gg call charges - roaming

If you haven't got a giffgaff payg sim you could do worse that to get one through the link in my signature - you'll get £5 credit free when you first top up.

Bryan

2. Bailey58

Bailey58 Funster Life Member

Sounds good. I set up my wife with a giffgaff sim on her recent trip to the Faroes, unfortunately I'd bought a goodybag which is fantastic value with plenty of call time, texts and unlimited data but it only works in the UK. I should have put some airtime on there! :Doh:

3. slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob Read Only Funster

vodafone sent me a text saying my charges were going down

I had a text from Vodafone that my European charges were going down from the 1st July in line with the European rules.

A small saving on roaming charges. Still get incoming text free as I always have done... a few pence cheaper to send them

Bob

4. StitchUp

StitchUp Read Only Funster

Shameful it takes legislation to stop these robbing bas***ds ripping us off with their price fixing cartels.