Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Called in at Riversway Leisure Preston To-day, Closed up, a Fitter in the workshop informed us it closed for a stocktake 4 days ago and not opened since, there was a van parked across the door, so any body going there or ordering on line had better check first. Pete :thumb::thumb:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
I had been trying to access their webpage for a few days received the following message ;

Not Found

The requested URL /acatalog/info_900022.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Ordered the item elsewhere ... luckily :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Their accounts are showing as Overdue with companies house and there are quite a few address changes etc for company purposes since mid August.

Shame. Bought a few things over the years from them and always a good experience. Looks like there are cash flow problems, but they do not seem to officially be in Liquidation yet.

Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
Does not mean a lot, that will keep running 'till their server account credit runs out.

I realise that. :Smile:
It was in response to a posting that said they had googled Riversway and couldn't get on the site.
Basically I was trying it to see if you could and then reporting in :thumb:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
starting rummer like this on a forum is not going to do them any good ether is it they may have a few problems let's not make thing's worse for them :thumb:
I have sum stuff on order with them not much hope they don't go bust till I get my order any way :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2008
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since June 2008
An update on Riversway Leisure.

I popped down to Marquis in Preston and the Riversway shop is now closed, the company are continuing to deal online only. Marquis have taken over the old premises to expand their workshop and they will be offering a small accessories outlet.

May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On our 2nd MH now a AutoTrail Savannah which we're absolutely delighted with
Just googled "riversway leisure" and it went straight to their web site :thumb:

does state Preston store is now closed.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Windy55

Free Member
Aug 11, 2013
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
1 year
Called in at Riversway Leisure Preston To-day, Closed up, a Fitter in the workshop informed us it closed for a stocktake 4 days ago and not opened since, there was a van parked across the door, so any body going there or ordering on line had better check first. Pete :thumb::thumb:

Placed an order with this firm last week via website. Had to telephone several times as no sign of delivery - some items eventually arrived - still waiting for a refund on item not in stock - would be a lot easier if the website said out of stock! Instead of clearing monies first.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back