LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
But then of course i am only trying to convince myself!!!!

I forgot to mention the way the elderly are respected and cared for!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
Even if the French don't use the toll roads they still have to pay a premium through everything that is transported via toll roads. All french pay for road tolls.:cool:

As far as UK fuel tax...we have now had a huge overnight reduction in our fuel prices, now paying just 112p ltr. Tax is a necessity and it has to come from somewhere. Workers don't want to pay more, pensioners don't want to pay more so in my view, while fuel prices are at a low let the government cream off some of these reductions in tax.

At 112p drivers are making big savings so why not let the rest of the population benefit with higher fuel tax, paying off our deficit rather than leaving our debt to our kids. You cant have it all ways.

Lets not forget why fuel prices were hyped in the first place. Our environment was under threat, this has not changed by the recent reduction in oil prices, in fact it will be worsened..

I say let the chancellor benefit from some of these savings by increasing fuel tax, it will benefit us all:xThumb: What do you think..........?

and who said the enviroment was under threat if you mean global warming or climate change as its now called then imho its all crap

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
Overcrowded,crap health care, lack of manners, no respect for anything.
Where i live in the Limousin you will often see a bit of string between gateposts it is known as a security barrier!!! :xrofl:
i have had no problems with the NHS in fact i have found them brilliant,its not over populated where i live,respect is something i have never had a problem with where i live,as for crime again not where i live we often do not lock our door's at night,i think it depends on where you live or lived,go live in paris for a year and report back your findings,i think you will find it on par with london.overcrowded high crime and dirty.

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
I am sure you are correct most big cities i imagine are the same.
and thats the point,the uk is a great place to live apart for the cities,but a lot of people enjoy city life in the uk and choose to live in cities,me i prefer living in the stick's and only visiting cities when i have to.

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
I lived in a small village in North Yorkshire.
You would not want to walk the main street at night for the drunken hooligans.
Compare Whitby where my wifes mother was born, in comparison to French seaside towns i have been to it is shameful!
I shall bow out now as what i have said is my honest opinion! :xgrin:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back