LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2012
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Overcab
Exp
Since Sept 2009
Hi, 2 cava and 3 Rioja if you can please.
See you at Haggers.
Pete and Sally

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Pm sent Dave. :Smile: 12 Rioja.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Oh Heck Dave , meant 12 Bottles Red not cases :Blush: can I have One case of Cava as well. :Smile:

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Good lord, there's going to be some headaches at Wrenbury :RollEyes:

Scotties

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2006
Hi Snowbird, if you have the room would be grateful for two cases of each, many thanks.

Regards Richard

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
OK,thats it. Fully loaded as there are 6 of us travelling back in the van we now have our limit shared between us. Hope all are happy with there gifts :thumb:.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
OK,thats it. Fully loaded as there are 6 of us travelling back in the van we now have our limit shared between us..

For goodnes sake think about it. You just don't mess with HMCR especially when you publish what you are doing for all the world to see.

I'm not up for paying for your fine or visiting you in gaol. You'll not survive Style prison.

slverdreamers

Free Member
Nov 22, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
18yrs
Rioja and Cava

Could you put us down for 2 rioja and 1 of cava, we are going to wrenbury, do you want us to pm you with our details, great offer.
Thanks Pete.

UOTE=Snowbird;1044044]I have an empty trailer coming back from Spain which seems a pity. I have just been offered a deal on some good Rioja and Cava at the right money.
So anyone going to the Wrenbury Haganaps do that would like some bringing back please let me know before Monday as thats when the deal ends.
Prices are as follows....Case or 6 bottles of Rioja £15.
Case of 6 bottles of Cava £18.
Before anyone says they can buy it cheaper, yes they can, but not by much and only in Spain. This price will hardly cover the extra fuel used to transport it.
I am not running around the country delivering this stuff, so only those going to Haganaps do will be able to purchase.[/QUOTE]

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
OK,thats it. Fully loaded as there are 6 of us travelling back in the van we now have our limit shared between us. Hope all are happy with there gifts :thumb:.

Could you put us down for 2 rioja and 1 of cava, we are going to wrenbury, do you want us to pm you with our details, great offer.
Thanks Pete.

UOTE=Snowbird;1044044]I have an empty trailer coming back from Spain which seems a pity. I have just been offered a deal on some good Rioja and Cava at the right money.
So anyone going to the Wrenbury Haganaps do that would like some bringing back please let me know before Monday as thats when the deal ends.
Before anyone says they can buy it cheaper, yes they can, but not by much and only in Spain. This price will hardly cover the extra fuel used to transport it.
I am not running around the country delivering this stuff, so only those going to Haganaps do will be able to purchase.
[/QUOTE]

Think Dave already has his quota, he has done well . :Smile:

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
o_O:hi:
I have an empty trailer coming back from Spain which seems a pity. I have just been offered a deal on some good Rioja and Cava at the right money.
I am not running around the country delivering this stuff, so only those going to Haganaps do will be able to purchase.

Mrs Teddybard here
WOW -- Here I am in our static caravan looking out on to the River Avon sipping the first of our 24 bottles of Rioja bought further to the above -- its a quality drink and I want to thank Snowbird for bringing it back ---o_O:*:clap: :hi:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
o_O:hi:

Mrs Teddybard here
WOW -- Here I am in our static caravan looking out on to the River Avon sipping the first of our 24 bottles of Rioja bought further to the above -- its a quality drink and I want to thank Snowbird for bringing it back ---o_O:*:clap: :hi:

meanwhile Im at home listening to the noisy building works with a mug of tea

Hence I am green with envy :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: and extremely jealous of Mrs T at this precise moment, especially as its dull and cloudy here.

So go on Mrs T have another glass and drink it for me (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
It must have been all right. No one brought any back and I finished up with 2 bottles myself, which the daughter and Pat quickly demolished made up into sangria.

I trust you mean the Cava, you wouldn't waste Rioja in Sangria surely!

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Yes Thank you Dave, our first case of Cava now gone but the Rioja untouched :rolleyes:, it was them pesky midnite gremlins that stole them :whistle:

Kath

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
::bigsmile:
meanwhile Im at home listening to the noisy building works with a mug of tea

Hence I am green with envy :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: and extremely jealous of Mrs T at this precise moment, especially as its dull and cloudy here.

So go on Mrs T have another glass and drink it for me (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Just woken up -- the wine sent me to sleep :snooze:-- as you insist i'll go and pour another as Teddybard is fishing -- ::bigsmile: :hi:

Last edited:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
We are enjoying a glass of Rioja tonight too. Very nice it is too. Not started the fizz yet, that's being stored to celebrate leaving work and C's birthday.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back