LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Just got to thinking this morning about Jim's books, Destinations, Security Handbook etc.
Lots of us don't want to gather a cupboard full of paper books. What about an e version where we pay the same price which would enable us to download say as a word document? Don't know what the cost would be of creating them but there would be a saving in paper, ink, lamination sleeves and postage.
What do you think Jim? :Smile:

froghopper

Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
winchester
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
before they were invented
books,

what a good idea,, no i mean it, get lots of ideas on here,, but wink wink, nudge nudge. no wot i mean,,,,,,, i think it could be great and following on from HILLDWELLERS post last week, re costs,, maybe away,, only one slight problem,, no pictures of the leader on books,, not sure i want him looking down at me,,,, nice chap and all that,, but his site photo ???????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Ken, the Motorhome Security Handbook and the Motorhome Book of Checklists are both available as a download from here Link Removed:thumb: I will be adding some more soon.

OP
OP
Munchie

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Hi Ken, the Motorhome Security Handbook and the Motorhome Book of Checklists are both available as a download from here Link Removed:thumb: I will be adding some more soon.

Thanks Jim I was thinking of Destinations. ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I have no problem with making and selling downloadable ebooks, even though, every single product I have ever produced as a download I have seen abused, ie given away or made available as free download. (not just motorhome stuff, but in areas I work in). I console myself with the thought that that those persons that steal probably wouldn't have bought it anyway, so there is no real loss. :RollEyes:

That said, Destinations won't become a download. Its a book that you write, we took too much care over the quality of paper and laminated cover, sewing and glueing the spine so it can easily be written in and and reviewed for years etc.

Monday to Fiday next week I planned a 10% off the travel Log and all the Fun Publications. But as you have bought this up I will start it today.::bigsmile: Visit Link Removed and use the coupon code "fun1" (without the quotes) to get the 10% off:thumb:

bazfergy

Free Member
Apr 20, 2009
dumfries scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years
just ordered a copy of destinations,looking forward to recieving it hopefully before newark,so i can remember something about it:ROFLMAO:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Thanks for the support baz' Its appreciated:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.