Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Jut put a review on the website for the experience we had at chichester camp site with the wardens I started a thread here some 2 weeks ago.
Some was favourable other comments were not so I wonder if they will be published?
I had a message after I clicked send saying they it was sent to the moderater I guess they have to do that, anyone could put on any offensive launguage on there I see a need for that but I wonder if the other stuff about the wardens will be published or not, It had to be told though!!!:Blush:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Jut put a review on the website for the experience we had at chichester camp site with the wardens I started a thread here some 2 weeks ago.
Some was favourable other comments were not so I wonder if they will be published?
I had a message after I clicked send saying they it was sent to the moderater I guess they have to do that, anyone could put on any offensive launguage on there I see a need for that but I wonder if the other stuff about the wardens will be published or not, It had to be told though!!!:Blush:

Was this on a forum/independent review site such as UK Campsites or on the owners web site ?

If the former it should be published.. otherwise probably not.

Reviews that are on the vendors own site are IMO not worth reading as they are unlikely to publish bad or unfavorable reviews.

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
I sent a review to UK Campsites about the C&CC site at Criccieth which was not very complimentary and that was published after they had time to 'moderate' it. So if this isn't the website you have sent it to, then send it in.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back