Review or not to Review (1 Viewer)

Apr 23, 2014
Spain ??
Funster No
MH
Ice cream van
Exp
Since 2011
I know a lot of people on here use CC (CamperContact) and CCI (CamperCarInfo) when traveling around Europe, Question is do you leave review's ?
We leave an honest review detailing the services available and on the local area on both the above on all our stops (Aires, WC spots & Campsites) we have also uploaded 1/2 dozen new ones with pics, does anyone else take the time to do likewise?

Southdowners

Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
Sometimes I do - usually if I think the site is a good one. I do think that some folk go a bit far with their reviews sometimes... its as if they think they're staying at a 5 star hotel. For example - there was a cobweb in the toilet block, it was raining and the grass was slippery, etc, etc

Sorry mis-read CC for Caravan Club and CCI for Camping & Caravan Club... must put glasses on! No I don't leave reviews for the sites in Europe but I do read others' reviews

KeithChesterfield

Free Member
May 20, 2015
Stand Road Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since 2010
Yes, I do an honest a review as possible and leave a link to videos I've done of the Aire.

There are hundreds of reviews added every day to CamperContact and many of them have helped us find Aires that suit us.

Any review posted (good, bad or indifferent) is better than none.

:france::france::france:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Yes. I give reviews and photos on Campercontact .. I try to be honest and concise

I also find them very useful..

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
I tend to leave reviews if a site has few reviews or if there has been negative feedback that I thought that the issues had been resolved

D

deleted-member02

Deleted User
I try to leave as many reviews as possible on the Campercontact app.

I like adding photos and posting English reviews, as both of these appear lacking.

It's helped me so many times, seems only fair to make a contribution. Even with its huge directory, it's still missing many sites and stopovers.

I find that by adding the reviews to my favourites, I also have a good resource for places I've previously visited (y)

Jul 29, 2014
Norfolk and Correze, France
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Had one for 5 years many moons ago. Now starting again.
I find reviews very helpful.
I always have a look at TripAdvisor if we are going to eat in a new town. I know there are the issues of non genuine ones but you soon get the feel for what is right or wrong. And I add my own too.
So once we get to be motorhomers again I will look at site/aire reviews on the same basis.
So if you do review please continue to do so.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
I have to say I rarely leave reviews. Generally because it totally slips my mind.
If I have an exceptional experience somewhere, I will generally leave a review though.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back