Review of Camperstop Ambikate (1 Viewer)

Sep 30, 2008
Funster No
image.jpg
Available to Family and Bestest Friends Only

Village setting

Lovely views

Kate and Bill are excellent hosts, but be aware they will encourage you to over imbibe.

The Managing Director Amanda, rules the roost from her Office/bedroom making sure everything is as it should be.

100% effort was put into making sure our stay was enjoyable.

The food was healthy and wholesome. The Indian Curry Night was spot on. A variety of dishes all delicious.

5 star venue. We will return. ( if we're ever invited back ). told you I would write a review.

Thank you very much for inviting us . We had a lovely time.

See you soon.

Anne & Malc

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Lol thanks it's just a pity we can't get more than 1van on at a time would invite everyone if we could x thanks for being myGuinea pigs trying out our currys and bringing some for us to try as well quite enjoying all this Indian cuisine . Plus you didn't expect to be cooking for us as well on the night ;) lol loved Malcs rice and your Dahl that you didn't know you were going to cook x till the next time perhaps on a field some where or an Island x

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Your dog is welcome here any when Malc, I'd dog sit and you wouldn't have to pay me much at all

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
Ahh but she has got to come and cook it here so I can watch the demonstration and join in the cooking lesson ;) Bill said loads of ale testing and slo gins to try out for this years sessions ;)
Sandra said it has to be cooked the previous day for a proper Chilli.;)
Tell Bill I am snowed under with Beer and Wine.;)

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
View attachment 150140

Malcolm never wears ghastly shirts just weird ones so Bill says that weird It seems to be rubbing of cus Bill brought one from a charity shops whilst out shopping with Anne & Malc . Here is the proof lol .

I bet Malc bought that for him so his didn't stand out too much:rofl::rofl::imoutahere:

ps the cuffs need shortening

pps I bet its one of Malcs shirts really:eek:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
I bet Malc bought that for him so his didn't stand out too much:rofl::rofl::imoutahere:

ps the cuffs need shortening

pps I bet its one of Malcs shirts really:eek:

Nahh honest it's Bills new retro shirt lol we all went on the famous Wellington 10 charity shop walk ask Anne @archie2000 to tell ya all about it . Ps tell Lynn cant wait till she see's the gin glasses I've brought from the same charity shop for our gin sessions this year and ask her if she remembers the hamper of gin mixes I won at Malvern ? Well its got her name down for the first tasting session lol just need another 8 ladies as there was eight glasses for ÂŁ1.99 ;) That will have to wait till we are on a meet though couldn't fit them all on drive x

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
@archie2000 Anne I did think you were only joking bout a review gonna get ya back ma mate xxx posting and then going to bed just you wait ;)

grasscutter

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 11, 2009
East Wittering. West Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis i588
Exp
Started in 1980
Probably the best Stopover we have stayed on.
Stunning views and wonderful hosts. :clap2:
After eating here you can forget about any more food for the following week.
We were lucky and opted for a day when the roast was served.
The stay also included an instruction workshop in the use of Magnetix by Proffessor Amanda who then morphed into The Hustler and whipped our backsides at Rummikub :notworthy2:
Very fortunate to have stayed at this exclusive stopover.
Probably the nicest family you will meet. X :D:D

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Can only add to the glowing reviews. We've had some fantastic times at this location. Nothing is too much trouble. You get a warm, friendly welcome with huge hugs.
The food is to die for.
The setting is delightful.
We WILL be back! :D xx
P.s Terry said your Yorkshire puds need work :giggler::devil: (he's never gonna let you live that down x)

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Can only add to the glowing reviews. We've had some fantastic times at this location. Nothing is too much trouble. You get a warm, friendly welcome with huge hugs.
The food is to die for.
The setting is delightful.
We WILL be back! :D xx
P.s Terry said your Yorkshire puds need work :giggler::devil: (he's never gonna let you live that down x)

Lol tell Terry I need another lesson and demo please of his beautiful lovely scrumptious Yorkshire puds so another visit is on the cards xxx

Met these wonderful family a few times you always get a wonderful welcome

Ahh Thankyou . Havnt seen you two for a while have you booked any meets this year ? . We shall be doing Malvern Show again in October ;)

Probably the best Stopover we have stayed on.
Stunning views and wonderful hosts. :clap2:
After eating here you can forget about any more food for the following week.
We were lucky and opted for a day when the roast was served.
The stay also included an instruction workshop in the use of Magnetix by Proffessor Amanda who then morphed into The Hustler and whipped our backsides at Rummikub :notworthy2:
Very fortunate to have stayed at this exclusive stopover.
Probably the nicest family you will meet. X :D:D

Ahhh Thankyou Graham , Amanda said she is practicing for a rematch next time she sees you both xxx love to Anita

Dec 2, 2010
Hollywood, Birmingham.
Funster No
MH
A Class Laika
Exp
Since 2011
Have to agree with all of the above, the Yorkshires may have been flat but tasted great, watch out for the afters, we had Pie Face:rolleyes:. Got a lovely timber sculpture from Bill adorning our back garden.
Great family.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back