Reversing Monitor (1 Viewer)

Jan 18, 2010
Airdrie Scotland
Funster No
Exp
6 years and 20 years as a tugger
I have a Bessacarr 700 ser 08 the existing Monitor come sat nav is crap i intend to replace with a 5/7 in mon must be able to mirror image/sound/operate separately without reverse gear has anyone got any thoughts on makes

Thanks

Bill:thumb:

takeaflight

Free Member
Sep 4, 2007
Stratford-upon-Avon
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Hi Bill on the first van I had fitted what turned out to be a cheep system, at a quite an expensive price. The camera packed up twice, then I gave up with it.

So now I would only go for a well known make e.g Camos, Waeco or something recommended by Dave Newell or Road pro.

However for the last few years I have been using a Kress & Bohl bought off Ebay, it does have sound and you can run two cameras, but it is B/W which I don't have a problem with. I did install it myself, my thoughts where I could'nt make any more of a mess than the first lot that installed a camera on our first van.:Angry:

Have a look at item number 300342029726 on ebay this is the Waeco version and at this price I think its a bargain.:thumb:

Roy

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
I have a Bessacarr 700 ser 08 the existing Monitor come sat nav is crap i intend to replace with a 5/7 in mon must be able to mirror image/sound/operate separately without reverse gear has anyone got any thoughts on makes
Thanks
Bill:thumb:

Hi Bill,

Give Glenn or Ian a ring and I am sure they will be able to advise you.

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MicraMan

Free Member
Feb 9, 2010
Halifax
Funster No
MH
Motor Caravan
Exp
Reversing Monitor - Wireless

Try Ezytraders in Bradford - they sell a Wireless reversing camera which is excellent in quality and easy to fit - it is a complete kit for £85

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back