Reversing Camera (1 Viewer)

S

stagman

Deleted User
Just bought this Brigade Kit , quality item at a fraction of the list price I made a cheeky offer of £150 and got it only a few left , thought let everyone know also other Brigade bits check it out Link Removed :thumb:

OP
OP
S

stagman

Deleted User
Just bought this Brigade Kit , quality item at a fraction of the list price I made a cheeky offer of £150 and got it only a few left , thought let everyone know also other Brigade bits check it out Link Removed :thumb:

Bump

OP
OP
S

stagman

Deleted User
Looks like a decent bit of kit... got it installed and working yet ?

Yes got it yesterday , and it is a really good quality bit of kit I have used and fitted Brigade in the past , and they are up there with Camos and Waeco . I use it as a rearview camera , and don't like the one that is fitted as standard on the Autotrail as you have to pull the screen down all the time and it gets in the way and not in the right position for me . Yes thanks fitted and working great I had to buy it at that price :thumb:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Yes got it yesterday , and it is a really good quality bit of kit I have used and fitted Brigade in the past , and they are up there with Camos and Waeco . I use it as a rearview camera , and don't like the one that is fitted as standard on the Autotrail as you have to pull the screen down all the time and it gets in the way and not in the right position for me . Yes thanks fitted and working great [HI]I had to buy it at that price[/HI] :thumb:

indeed, I had a bit of a Google for em.. very good price.. :thumb:

I installed a Waeco in the RV and used it as a rear view and to keep an eye on the trailer.. only problem was night driving when the headlights from following cars dazzled .. but easy switched off .. or dimmed, it was a b/w , CRT monitor. It also had guiding dots on the screen for reversing.. brilliant bit of kit ..

OP
OP
S

stagman

Deleted User
indeed, I had a bit of a Google for em.. very good price.. :thumb:

I installed a Waeco in the RV and used it as a rear view and to keep an eye on the trailer.. only problem was night driving when the headlights from following cars dazzled .. but easy switched off .. or dimmed, it was a b/w , CRT monitor. It also had guiding dots on the screen for reversing.. brilliant bit of kit ..

To be honest I have always prefered the B/W kits better in most light conditions but the crt monitor takes up too much space :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
To be honest I have always prefered the B/W kits better in most light conditions but the crt monitor takes up too much space :thumb:

I agree. I fitted a colour LCD in a Euro van and it wasn't nearly as good as the CRT b/w in low light conditions..

As you say, space can be an issue with a CRT... but fortunately not on the RV.. It had a cut out in the dashboard and sat almost flush ..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back