LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Not long to go now :dance2: Places are still available so beat the last minute rush & PM Landy lover with your email address for a form :) Rally info. is on page 1 including details of our special discounted RVOC / Fun rate (y)
For anyone that doesn't already know - to send a private message (PM) just click on members profile image & then on "Start A Conversation".
For latest info. about Retro see http://www.retrofestival.co.uk/
& https://www.facebook.com/RetroFestivalUK/

Last edited:
OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Time is marching on still space available I will have to close the books towards the end of the month so if you are tempted send me your email address then I can send you the forms. Should be spectacular event !!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Is a shame that the Malvern event starts the same weekend but thought we might attend this one for a change.
How many are going to this event?

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Is a shame that the Malvern event starts the same weekend but thought we might attend this one for a change.
How many are going to this event?
Think there are more than 70 now & normally get a last minute rush with rallies too :) See page 6 for list - should be a friendly bunch as have met a few of them before :drinks:

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Just had a look on Retro Facebook page & noticed that their general camping is now full - luckily us Funsters can still book as we have allocated rally pitches thanks to @Landy lover (y)

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
If you are camping at Retro & have friends coming just for the day then it might be a good idea for them to buy tickets online in advance as a bit cheaper & for fast track entry at the gate (y) With the numbers expected there will be long queues especially for those buying tickets on the day!

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
For anyone interested please PM Landy lover with your email address for a form. Rally info. is on page 1 including details of our special discounted RVOC / Fun rate (y)
For anyone that doesn't already know - to send a private message (PM) just click on members profile image & then on "Start A Conversation".
For latest info. about Retro see http://www.retrofestival.co.uk/
& https://www.facebook.com/RetroFestivalUK/

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Only 23 days until Retrofestival & still time to book on here!

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Got my tickets. Yey! Lookin forward to the event. And meeting a few funsters.

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Only 4 more days to get the completed forms to Landy lover :active: for this rally as cut-off date for submitted forms is Friday 29th!
For those that already have forms & haven't got around to sending them off please do so now - any queries or problems please PM Landy lover or post here & we will try to help.
We have 80 confirmed on the rally so far so pretty good considering the other rallies on at the same time but would be even better with some more lovely Funsters! :hi5:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Attention all people attending the Retrofestival - have you got / do you need a window name card - some I know have not got them. Let me know by latest Sunday Midday 31st that you need one and what you want on the card - see Wombles for ideas. These are A4 size they are laminated in heavy plastic and should last for years. They will be available for you to pick up at Retro.

OR you can down load the online version and do it yourself !!

Window card 3.jpg

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Attention all people attending the Retrofestival - have you got / do you need a window name card - some I know have not got them. Let me know by latest Sunday Midday 31st that you need one and what you want on the card - see Wombles for ideas. These are A4 size they are laminated in heavy plastic and should last for years. They will be available for you to pick up at Retro.

OR you can down load the online version and do it yourself !!

View attachment 117708

Not much good to me.

My name isn't Wombles;)

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
I can't open the file on my tablet or phone but i don't have a printer anyway. I did have but refilled inks ruined the machine.

I did have a window board but it was my old forum name so binned it.

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
I can't open the file on my tablet or phone but i don't have a printer anyway. I did have but refilled inks ruined the machine.

Sure @Landy lover will get one ordered for you :) It helps with getting to know who is who at rallies - when our sign is spotted we always get "Oh you are the Wombles!" but not sure if that is good or bad?!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp

Hey Phil - we can always call you Wombles if it helps !!!:rofl::rofl:

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
@Landy lover Can you please print one for me and we'll collect it when arriving at the festival?
We're not at wellington anymore.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back