Result 1 ins result 2 recovery (1 Viewer)

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Got a coouple of good deals yesterday :thumb: Firstly insuance on my pickup truck.After telling AUTNET to stuff it after they tried to RIP me off because I did not want there expensive motor legal cover @ £39 :Eeek:::bigsmile: I rang Aviva direct and got a quote only to find it more expensive than through Autonet brokers but they did tell me other brokers could offer the same deal and gave me a number to call :thumb:Ended up with Tiger who searched and after a couple of false starts put me in touch with A- plan who saved me £60 off AuOtnets price with out MLC-- FOR £280 FOR THE YEAR ::bigsmile:

Result 2 came for recovery for both truck and M/H :Smile:Rang around and cheapest deal was £83 .50 from CC mayday/green flag so rang RAC ARIVALS WHO WE WERE WITH UNTIL 2 YRS AGO WHEN WE WENT WITH adac (BLOODY CAPS):Smile: Already been quoted £110 with free C&CC thrown in -- Rang rac direct who put me through to rac arivals and the lady asked what the best cover/money I had had.Told her about green flag and that I was with ADAC for 72 quid but ready torenew:thumb:She came up with £75 arivals cover (uk) with the free C&CC membership for the year :thumb:
WE DON'T NEED EURO COVER SO WENT FOR THE DEAL :thumb:
terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back