Free Member
Jun 2, 2010
Melrose Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Hymer B774
Exp
Since 2010
We love our MH but really don't like the hob. It's one of those 3 burner triangular ones and the high speed burner is far too close to the rim so that we can only use it on low heat or burn the edge of the hob. It is also a bit small for our skillet. I would much prefer a larger hob, even with 3 burners and lose a bit of workings space. How difficult is it to replace the hob and if we got our local MH service people to do it would I be better getting them to source it or buying it myself and asking them to fit it? What d'ya think?

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Mags you need to check what will fit :winky:Then look around to see how much they are / you can get one for / how much they will charge you to fit it,and supply and fit-compare the two :thumb:It is a really easy diy fit -all you need is a jig saw screw driver and spanner.
terry

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi Mags you need to check what will fit :winky:Then look around to see how much they are / you can get one for / how much they will charge you to fit it,and supply and fit-compare the two :thumb:It is a really easy diy fit [HI]-all you need is a jig saw screw driver and spanner. [/HI]
terry

you forgot the lump hammer and first aid box ... :Doh: :roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
If you take it upon yourself to attempt this little job, it may be wise to have an lpg gas installer to check it for you cos LPG is a higher pressure than normal gas.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back