replacing fridge in autosleeper clubman.... (1 Viewer)

marymary

Free Member
Mar 15, 2010
mid wales/shrops border
Funster No
MH
Conversion
Exp
Returning newbie..
hi - my new to me autosleeper clubman came with an Electrolux RM2200 3 way fridge which has seen better days - has anyone replaced theirs? It says the Dometic RM 4213 has replaced it - just wondered if it def fits etc as its a lot of money.......:Smile:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
I also have that fridge they make me crazy b/c every other day something is happened sometime door not closes properly, sometime compressor then I send it to freezer repair company after that it never has that problem

bit of a long way to send it for repairs.....the company you suggest in your link is in Los Angeles. :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
I replaced fridge in our last caravan. Can't remember the model number though but I know it was an updated model from the one I was taking out. It had the step in the base to fit over a wheelarch. Simple job really, only modification I had to make was to extend gas pipe and electric leads as they were swopped over from side to side and obviously had to be longer to reach opposite sides. I got the new (used) one off ebay, cost £150 but was 7 years newer than old one. Worked fine.

OP
OP
marymary

marymary

Free Member
Mar 15, 2010
mid wales/shrops border
Funster No
MH
Conversion
Exp
Returning newbie..
thanks Paul, & I did wonder if he was a spammer - didn't quite make sense!!:roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back