Replacement seitz handles for blinds....Help!! (1 Viewer)

M

matt & karena

Deleted User
Hi Can anyone Help?

Our Swift Gazelle is nearly 10 years old poor dear and time is taking its toll.

We have several of the blind/flynet plastic handles that have become brittle and have broken to leave sharp broken stumps/ handles.

We have asked at all our local motorhome/caravan places, looked on breaker websites, ebay etc but so far have found nowhere we can buy replacements.

We have been told they simply slide out from the bottom, replace them and crimp them into place but they are eluding us sadly.

We hire out our Motorhome and are worried that someone is going to badly cut themselves soon :cry:

Can anyone shed any light on where these can be bought as all the newer vans have them in too so we cant be the only ones who have this problem or need spares.

:thanks2:

SwiftGroup

Free Member
Jan 10, 2008
Funster No
blinds

Hi Matt. We are on shut down until the 17th August but if you can PM me some details chassis number, your local dealer and which blinds have failed I will investigate and and get back to you,
Thanks
Mick

OP
OP
M

matt & karena

Deleted User
Thanks

Hi Mick

The Blinds are fine its the handles that have broken, its the plastic L shaped bits that enable you to pull the blind down.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SwiftGroup

Free Member
Jan 10, 2008
Funster No
Hi,
We will look into this for you next week when we are back. I understand the catches you mean they are made by Seitz.
Thanks
Andy

SwiftGroup

Free Member
Jan 10, 2008
Funster No
Seitz blind handles

Hi matt & karena, we have placed a request for help with seitz as the parts required are not on our list of spares, unfortunately there will be a delay as seitz are not back from summer shut down until the 24th August. Have you had any luck in obtaining them from an alternative source.

many thanks
mick

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back