Aug 4, 2016
Reading, UK
Funster No
MH
Just curious
Exp
I'm a newbie
Funsters,

I've acquired a 2010 LWB Citroen Relay (L3 H2 variant) and I am in the process of converting it (pictures to follow), however, there are two items I am hunting replacements for - to no avail. My Google-fu skills have not yielded anything useful, nor has the other tomes of internet knowledge.

I turn to you.

Item 1:

The side sliding door (passenger side) has been letting in water as there is a two-inch gap in the top center in which no rubber is present, other areas of the rubber appears frayed and worn. Does anybody know where I can get a complete replacement for this rubber seal?

Item 2:

The rear drivers side door appears to be catching the striker plate at the top of the vehicle, though the bottom door catch is not. I believe the bottom door catch requires replacing, though all searching just yields replacement striker plates (and I know that is fine.) Does anybody know where I can get a replacement door catch?

Thank you all Funsters!
Papa_J

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I get most of my spares off ebay. Try this...

If you can post a picture of the part for item 2, I will do a look through my list.

I have a long list of suppliers I have used for parts including door hardware.

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Tour the local wreckers bound to be something there, either to fit or adapt

OP
OP
P

Papa_J

Free Member
Aug 4, 2016
Reading, UK
Funster No
MH
Just curious
Exp
I'm a newbie
Cheers for the advice all, useful suggestions, however, I am looking to buy something new as opposed to recovered/salvaged. The MH conversion is intended to last for some time, and eBay does not appear to yield the specific type of Rubber that I require.

I've bought parts in the past, and they've been unsuitable - I thought the funster community may know a place that would be able to link to the official OEM part.

If anybody knows of such a resource, I'd appreciate the direction :)

@Gromett - I will take a picture later and let you know. Thank you for the help.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back