replacement Fiat, heated, electric mirrors (1 Viewer)

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Our mirror got broken on the way to chelston big band weekend yesterday and they had mirror guards on as well, the guard flew off and the bottom of the mirror has broken, thankfully the top mirror stayed in place so terry could drive,just the blind spot part got broken but we need to replace it, anyone know of a company selling replacement mirrors, they are heated mirrors with the elongated arms, Marquis said they can fit it for an hours labour at £55.
The mirror guards split as well and terry had to go back to get it from the side of the road where the lorry had hit it.
So much for a free weekend camping, its cost us a lot more in replacing the mirror, still could have happened anytime I suppose, only a matter of time , the mirrors in my opinion stick out too far anyway.

martin

Free Member
Jul 10, 2014
belmont near bolton lancashire
Funster No
MH
swift 686 escape
Exp
2 months
4 MONTHS AGO A foreign waggon broke my passenger side and a few days ago my drivers side was broken

Got my local fiat dealer to reeplace the drivers side for £237.50 all in and passenger side roughly was £250 just ordered a set of mirror guards from mirrorguard.co.uk for £130 delivery should of been thursday its now neally saturday have rang the company twice and the man is not very helpfull so I wouldnt bother with them myself.

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
I had to replace near side mirror on my last van as a neighbour unknowingly clipped it with her MH when pulling out of an adjacent parking spot. Bought of the internet and paid approx £190 and my local garage fit it for about £20

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back